Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

That is correct, it's a perfect fit. You can have the option of having the half circle at the bottom, for easier way to take off the cover. I decided against it on mine, I just wanted a cleaner look
How do you take it out? Just stick a wedge in between the edges?

I don't see how my question is a dumb one? To me it looks like it just sits there. But they don't slide so that's why I ask my question. :shrug:
I just got back to this thread, It was a joke. I wasnt tryin to start anything thats why I said jk. As for 5SK u should mind ur own business and STOP tryin to make somethin out of NOTHIN.six speed demon aint mad so why r u? Just keep it movin

Last edited:
That's correct it doesn't slide its just a cover that you place on top of the cup holder

Oh ok cool I know understand that nice I guess. I could just use it for car show purposes and that would clean up the Interior even more! I will be ordering this as well when I get my door sills

I just got back to this thread, It was a joke. I wasnt tryin to start anything thats why I said jk. As for 5SK u should mind ur own business and STOP tryin to make somethin out of NOTHIN.six speed demon aint mad so why r u? Just keep it movin

We are all good! Lets just let this all go and stay cool Internet friends! I'm not mad at all! :)

I know understand how it works so I'm happy definitely will be ordering one with my door sills!

Oh ok cool I know understand that nice I guess. I could just use it for car show purposes and that would clean up the Interior even more! I will be ordering this as well when I get my door sills

We are all good! Lets just let this all go and stay cool Internet friends! I'm not mad at all! :)

I know understand how it works so I'm happy definitely will be ordering one with my door sills!

Spoke like a man. No need for internet BS.

Six_speed_demon. I apologize if what i said bothered u in any way. Like i said thats why i put JK at the end. I wasn't trying to start no beef with u whatsoever and thats why i man up and explain myself. I was just trying to be dumb and make this thread funny. Again i apologize to u dude. I dont apologize to those who want to start s**t and put their nose in other peoples business and make something small into something big

Six_speed_demon. I apologize if what i said bothered u in any way. Like i said thats why i put JK at the end. I wasn't trying to start no beef with u whatsoever and thats why i man up and explain myself. I was just trying to be dumb and make this thread funny. Again i apologize to u dude. I dont apologize to those who want to start s**t and put their nose in other peoples business and make something small into something big

deveinonmystick

Man we are good! No problem from me at all! Name is tyrone and trust me I have no issues at all. I'm not mad I didn't think you were being mean. I'm not worried about it. We are cool! :) your good man. Just jump back into the convo and don't worry about. :highfive:

deveinonmystick

Man we are good! No problem from me at all! Name is tyrone and trust me I have no issues at all. I'm not mad I didn't think you were being mean. I'm not worried about it. We are cool! :) your good man. Just jump back into the convo and don't worry about. :highfive:
Ok buddy thx and good luck with all ur future mods

Back