Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

This is one hell of a build thread! Well well well done!

:clapping: making me order stuff and break my no mod for 10k rule!

Or what. I had modded the crap out of my 06 RR 8th and have been telling myself for 5 months that was going to leave it stock. After seeing Kevin's thread, i have an Invidia Q300 exhaust and wrinkle red Injen intake in my shopping cart. Next will be the Hondata Flashpro.. I've been down this slippery slope before, boy is it going to be a fun ride down.

:( my bad man, but I couldn't leave the homie behind, was waiting for him, he drove from Torrance. By the way great pics.
We were all waiting for 2 hours.... The time was 9:30. Everyone agreed. We could of all met up at the same spot. let us all know next time we could of all got better parking.

Last edited:
Or what. I had modded the crap out of my 06 RR 8th and have been telling myself for 5 months that was going to leave it stock. After seeing Kevin's thread, i have an Invidia Q300 exhaust and wrinkle red Injen intake in my shopping cart. Next will be the Hondata Flashpro.. I've been down this slippery slope before, boy is it going to be a fun ride down.

Yea true but last time I went down the slippery slope I ended up spending 14-15k in my 06 RR 8thgen as well. That's why I got rid of it for the 9thgen lol but i already ordered stuff for the 13 but just small stuff engine parts will start rolling in around 4-5k and then installed at 10k

Yea true but last time I went down the slippery slope I ended up spending 14-15k in my 06 RR 8thgen as well. That's why I got rid of it for the 9thgen lol but i already ordered stuff for the 13 but just small stuff engine parts will start rolling in around 4-5k and then installed at 10k

I'm at 13k it's time to play.

Pulled the trigger on the intake, exhaust and vitviper e-tune / flashpro combo. Installed the intake today. It was better than I thought.

Thanks Kevin for the build up roadmap.

The exhaust and intake feel and sound great. Nice call Kevin! Alas, I'm VIN 0064x and I'm a guzzling oil. Yeah! So any other future build plans are on hold until this mess gets sorted out.

Arm0, Eddie? Know anyone in the SoCal 9th crew looking for a deal on a new sealed flash pro with a NA tune from VitViper? PM me if so. Unless the car is in the shop I am still going to come out to the next meet and greet.

Kirk

The exhaust and intake feel and sound great. Nice call Kevin! Alas, I'm VIN 0064x and I'm a guzzling oil. Yeah! So any other future build plans are on hold until this mess gets sorted out.

Arm0, Eddie? Know anyone in the SoCal 9th crew looking for a deal on a new sealed flash pro with a NA tune from VitViper? PM me if so. Unless the car is in the shop I am still going to come out to the next meet and greet.

Kirk

I'm glad you liking it bro!! I think Eddie Blanco may be looking for a flash pro?

Back