Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

Here's a pic of the Spoon Reservoir covers installed :) Mikex18 You can see the new fuel hose installed with this pic as well:

91nrycG.jpg

Here's a pic of the Spoon Reservoir covers installed :) Mikex18 You can see the new fuel hose installed with this pic as well:

91nrycG.jpg
You have the unversal or the one for efi systems?? Becsuse there is two models one for kswaps into eg/ek/integra and one for the 2006+ civic si they come with a fitng made for the fuel line

Univesal

http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/Fuel-Rail-Center-Mount-Gauge_p_62.html

Efi systems
http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/Fuel-Rail-Center-Mount-Gauge-Kit-w-EFI-fittings_p_38.html

Last edited:
You need to unclip the factory fuel line from its bracket. And pull it towards the front more. Then it will fit just fine. And look a tad better than a autozone hose and worm clamp. Lol
Sleepingpanda Maybe I was one of the unlucky ones, but I did the same thing you just described, and unfortunately it didn't work, as the hose's diameter wasn't big enough to go over the end link of the fuel rail. FXRob helped me with the installation and he was able to connect the hose, but it ended up leaking fuel. Therefore, we went with plan B and use a bigger hose instead and it worked perfectly.

You need to unclip the factory fuel line from its bracket. And pull it towards the front more. Then it will fit just fine. And look a tad better than a autozone hose and worm clamp. Lol

The factory line length was fine, the issue was with the tolerances of the K-tuned rail having a slightly smaller diameter which allowed fuel to drip past the o-ring on the factory line. Instead of playing with different sized o-rings which may or may not have solved the issue I had some 5/16" fuel hose which I knew wasn't going to leak and be safe!

The factory line length was fine, the issue was with the tolerances of the K-tuned rail having a slightly smaller diameter which allowed fuel to drip past the o-ring on the factory line. Instead of playing with different sized o-rings which may or may not have solved the issue I had some 5/16" fuel hose which I knew wasn't going to leak and be safe!
Thank you for the better explanation brotha FXRob

Do end links make a big difference or is it just so the stock ones don't wear out?
They're definitely more beefier and since the Eibach sway bars are thicker; I wanted better end links. The OEM ones started to wear out on me.

Back