Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

It's like you're doing something new everyday :) love your car man. Btw what's up with yospeed? Any updates on the cupholders cover?
LOL I know dude ha ha I need to stop but then again I get withdrawals. I just hit him up this morning, he said he had a software error issue and will start all over again tomorrow with the blue print

Damn this is the first time I checked out your build thread and I love it!! You probably have the gnarliest 9th gen Si( or one of them) on the forums. I can't wait to see it in person at a meet, do you go tracking with it? And if you don't mind asking what's your 0-60 time now?

Damn this is the first time I checked out your build thread and I love it!! You probably have the gnarliest 9th gen Si( or one of them) on the forums. I can't wait to see it in person at a meet, do you go tracking with it? And if you don't mind asking what's your 0-60 time now?
Sup Sikid, thanks for the compliment bro :) I haven't been able to take it to the tracks yet; but I'm planning soon. I haven't really measure my timing from 0-60 but I can do it one of these days and let you know. What part of cali are you from?

Sup Sikid, thanks for the compliment bro :) I haven't been able to take it to the tracks yet; but I'm planning soon. I haven't really measure my timing from 0-60 but I can do it one of these days and let you know. What part of cali are you from?
OC, right across from lake elsinore, if you do go tracking tell me! Ive been wanting to go too

OC, right across from lake elsinore, if you do go tracking tell me! Ive been wanting to go too
I live in Corona off the 15 freeway close to Tom Farms. Are you going to the Eibac Meet it's going to be at Lake Elsinore

not much man! doing some headlight painting and retrofittin :D

Tf0sILM.jpg

Back