• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Automotive Videography

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
C’mon less than half the hp, roughly the same weight, awd vs rwd... is it really that difficult to predict that race outcome? Still cool, but no comparison.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
C’mon less than half the hp, roughly the same weight, awd vs rwd... is it really that difficult to predict that race outcome? Still cool, but no comparison.
Yeah people in the comments aren't happy. Saying same as you. No competition for Block

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
At least he seems to be getting use out of those giant mud boggers

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
It’s unreal. Yea I checked out his channel, and I can’t even imagine playing a FPS with your feet on a keyboard. I hope the teacher or other kids get the karma they deserve.