Bad Day!!!

Maybe you and your car were beamed down by aliens. :pat:

Sounds like she's trying to deflect responsibility from rear ending you.

In PA, rear ending another car, regardles of anything, becomes the "rear ender's" fault. Additionally, if a driver strikes a stopped car, it is automatically their fault also. So in PA, she would be at fault on two counts.

I don't get how there can be any reasonable explanation that would relieve her of responsibility.

My girlfriend got broad sided by and jeep going 40 through an intersection. The lady wrote on the police report that a satellite told her to run the red light and kill the person in the intersection... there are some sick people in this world

I just got rear ended march 4th!! Sucks man, now the lady is not answering the phone when her insurance calls to get a statement
What happens in that case? Well its obvious shes hiding which makes it worse for her i guess. :hiding:

I just recently went through this, person hit me wasnt returning insurances calls and then when they did finally answer they claimed that yes they hit my car but didnt do any damage so there was no need for a claim.

the insurance company informed me that signing your policy is a contract that you agree to comply with them when they need info from you and after a set amount of time if the person doesnt reply they get assessed 100% fault, your car gets fixed and the other person's insurance coverage gets pulled

ridiculous that it took that long...but congrats on getting your car back.

That's so dumb! That should have been fixed in less than 10 days...

Never forget when things aren't going going in a timely manner........ just say "Really, do I need to get my lawyer"

Sorry in advance..... i heard Aliens...

h2yLz13218.jpg
!LOL!

Back