Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

You weren't on Origin this morning around 6am.

He didn't respond to me but it showed him "online" not idle.

:box: he is always online, but never plays battlefield.

Downloading beta now

That's what I told Booty, but he doesn't want to listen.:pat:

Interesting to hear though that it indicates I'm online. I would love to be playing video games at 6:00 AM eastern. But there's this thing - I usually sleep at that time because I go to work at 7:00 AM Pacific. My days don't go well if I don't sleep.

My buddy never got an invite. He's pissed...

He might get his code later Today or tomorrow. I gotta tell ya I've been checking some of the gaming pages on facebook (EA, Carl on Duty and Rainbow Six Siege) and majority of gamers are whiny son of a bitches. Get a job or girlfriend so she can keep you busy. getting tired of all of them whining like a baby. always unhappy :pat::pat:

How was the beta?

Beta is available to everyone till September 8th.

I only played for 45 minutes, so everything is still new to me. Right of the bat I can tell you that horses are way too strong. You can shoot them with a tank cannon or throw grenade and those ******* won't die. You can jump over tanks with them too.

Not a big fan of that dessert map.. good for tanks and snipers IMO

Other than that new BF is going to give you loads of fun. Don't be shy to watch some youtube videos gentlemen :thumb:

Ahh I'll have to find time to download the beta tonight so maybe I can play it tomorrow after work.

I was playing a bit last night. I was streaming on Twitch ( www.twitch.tv/96accord ).

Desert map is alright. Alot of running around on foot which sucks. Sandstorm blows! Lol

I was playing a bit last night. I was streaming on Twitch ( www.twitch.tv/96accord ).

Desert map is alright. Alot of running around on foot which sucks. Sandstorm blows! Lol

start uploading to youtube. I can't watch your stuff on twitch. Dessert map is good for snipers, everything is out in the open field and checkpoints are so far from each other. Really wish they would add that other map that was available in the first beta

Yeah a lot of people have mentioned that on FB. Mostly console players

At least it's beta and not super duper ultimate edition for $130

Back