Battlefield 3

Damn Jason....

I still have the Nvidia 9800 like Jeff....enough for me since I don't play alot of games on the comp but I can't finish a full game of CIV on my current seput. :sadbanana: Hopefully next year sometime I will build a new comp.

Webby: I'm not the anti-console type. I just prefer a keyboard/mouse over a controller. :)

Nomar: I don't have the 9800GTX+ anymore. I upgraded to the 2GB HD 6950 :)

Webby: I'm not the anti-console type. I just prefer a keyboard/mouse over a controller. :)

Nomar: I don't have the 9800GTX+ anymore. I upgraded to the 2GB HD 6950 :)

yeah...forgot to add "had" somewhere in the sentence.

I want to build my own tower one day. Been wanting to do so since I was about 12, lol.

It's not hard. Building a PC is much more rewarding (IMO) than buying one from Dell or HP or whomever.

yeah...forgot to add "had" somewhere in the sentence.

;) it's okay I forgive ya. Don't let it happen again! :)

there was a line about 10 people deep around noon today at gamestop. Around dinner time the line wrapped around the block w/like 6hrs to go

they had a huge promo here for some reason. They were doing half off battlefield 3 for the first 100 people.

:dance1: I was waiting for that. I'm just messing with you guys ;)

I'm still pissed that they didn't include a Commander feature. Between that and EA's inability to effectively ban cheaters, I'm not sure I'll be playing this game very much anymore.

I'm still pissed that they didn't include a Commander feature. Between that and EA's inability to effectively ban cheaters, I'm not sure I'll be playing this game very much anymore.

I love this game. I could care less about the commander feature. I hated being Commander in BF2 since I'd rather be out killing people.

I typically play this game from 8pm-midnight (EST) during the week and maybe a few hours on the weekend. I have about 140 hours into it. :) I'm almost to Level 56 (45 is the highest + 11)

Metro 1k ticket server FTW :)

I don't suppose you've been playing on an "ADK" server?

Nope. I play typically on my clan's (=E=) Metro 24/7 server. If it's empty I have some other metro servers saved as favorites.

Never heard of ADK servers. Hmmm

so people download some type of hack to their computer, and cheat on bf3?

Back