Battlefield 3

so people download some type of hack to their computer, and cheat on bf3?
Yes. Most hacks let you see where your enemy is, auto-aim, etc. EA doesn't police the cheaters in any effective way, so unless there are vigilant admins policing the server, you will basically have your *** handed to you. It really ruins the game for me, which is why I either stick to a server that I know is managed well or I just don't play at all.

sooo where is the fun in running the hack for those doing it?

Yeah I agree about playing in servers where the admins do their job.

I am a Jr. admin on my clans servers (metro/mixed mode) and have the ability to kick/ban people.

I typically play on my clans servers since its more fun and we all are in TeamSpeak.

Wrbby: I don't get why people hack... no life? Get off from it??

Did anyone else get it??? I did.

BF3 Premium was released a few days ago. Here is the trailer. (I can't go to any "gaming" sites while at work or I'd post more info)

View: http://youtu.be/9VZUcLgtDM4

Battlefield Premium was revealed on May 30th, 2012 through a leaked fact sheet. It not only revealed Battlefield: Aftermath but also the content the package would give to members of the service such as:
  • Unique camouflages for player models and their weapons
  • Unique knife and dogtags
  • Early two-week access to all future DLC's.
  • Increased Platoon Emblem Layers
  • Ability to save up to five battlereports
  • 5 unique assignments
  • Exclusive bonus content, videos, strategy guides, events, etc.
  • The ability to reset all of your stats on Battlelog
  • Access to exclusive double XP weekends
  • Having priority in server queues.
The package was revealed to be released on June 4th, 2012 for a onetime cost of US$49.99

Yep, PC. Diablo 3 is a different game altogether. If they're playing nothing but Diablo 3 now, then they weren't really fans of BF3 to begin with.

Yep, PC. Diablo 3 is a different game altogether. If they're playing nothing but Diablo 3 now, then they weren't really fans of BF3 to begin with.

I'm weird when it comes to games... I keep playing a game over and over until something similar comes out.

IE: BF2 came out and I didn't play anything else until BC2 came out then BF3 came out and I haven't played anything except that.

Some said they stopped because of the patches and glitches... :shrug: I don't know. I see have tons of friends that I play with from my Subaru forum.

I'm thereal96accord on Battlelog.

Just sent you a friend request.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am at work and all "gaming" sites are blocked so I am unable to access Battlelog. I would use my phone but meh too small of a screen. I will add you when I get home after work.

My name is Jeff BTW :wave:

:wave: You already know my real name; however, I'm Leroy in-game.
I used my iPhone to access battlelog because otherwise I'll forget to do it by the time i get home.

I see you're in a clan already...

:wave: You already know my real name; however, I'm Leroy in-game.
I used my iPhone to access battlelog because otherwise I'll forget to do it by the time i get home.

I see you're in a clan already...

I guess I could use my Galaxy Nexus and log into Battlelog.. I might try that.

Yes I'm in the BigE (=E=) clan. I have been with them since BC2 but played in their servers on BF2 before I was a clan member. They are a great group of guys (and one female). Some have strayed away from BF3 like I said and are playing D3.. :( But some are coming back after BF3 Premium came out.

Yeah, I have the unfortunate task of being an admin when I'm playing, so I when I do go to play I can never enjoy peace and quiet without having to deal with administrative issues like hackers and babysitting.

Back