For Sale BBS RS 17X8 17X9, 2" lips, and Hardware

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Sadly, I must let these go. BBS RS 17x8 17x9 +35. One of the 17x8s does need to be repaired, and it has a leak. The leak is coming from a seperation. The front tires are 205/45, and the rears are 225/45. Front tires are in great condition, but the rears would need to be either replaced, or if you're running decent camber, just swapped sides. I also have two 2" lips that I was planning on swapping at some point, just never got around to it. There's also black chrome hardware, enough to rebuild all for wheels. I'm located in the west valley of Phoenix, and would prefer to sell the rims locally. Not really willing to separate rims and tires either. Shipping will be extra.

Rims and tires: 1900 obo 1600 obo
Lips: 350 obo 300 obo
Hardware: 200 obo 175 obo

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Yea, and they're just sitting in my garage collecting dust. I might as well let someone else enjoy them as much as I did. Plus I could use the money to put towards a credit card....lol.

What's the offset?

Can make a deal if items bought together. Also, price drop on the wheels/tires. 1750 obo

Reactions: Nix
Free pic bump and build thread if anyone is wondering how to fit these:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/spazerboys-build-thread.7202/page-2

image_zps8aca3465.jpg

If you really want to sell these wheels then you should try selling them on VW forums. They love BBS wheels. Especially Rs's

Back