Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

I was keeping up with this thread until the title change....
When I saw this title, I thought "What crazy thread is this?" and never even opened it lol
now I know!

Well some pics from my first Auto X event! :woot:

null_zps262244d2.jpg

null_zpsf983ae2f.jpg

Had soooooo much fun!!!!

Also the car drove there did the event and back home absolutely perfectly fine. Not one issue! :)

Very nice. How did the suspension feel?

Ah, okay. I was thinking that the car was on the Redshifts in that pic but in stock height. Lol.

Well I finally got around to installing my REDSHIFT coils! They are hands down the best coils I have experience far as handling and ride comfort. Install was about 3-4 hours or so. Ride height is one finger all around! Still playing with the firmness and adjusting how stiff I want them.

But here is some pics. Sorry the car is so dirty.

null_zpse2327b6a.jpg

null_zpsc4374e1c.jpg

null_zps22766e10.jpg

That last one is my favorite pic!

REDSHIFT COILOVERS are the only coils you guys should buying. They are worth every penny!

Man, that looks great. The drop looks perfect too. Time to break it in with some auto-x. :D

And just like that.... Came home to more presents! :woot: :woot: :excited: :excited:

null_zps8d377d68.jpg

null_zps4c912ac7.jpg

null_zps24daf575.jpg

Here some more pics from my long day at honda helping my friend trade in his 08 FA1 for the 13 FB2

Got so many thumbs up and damn that looks good from a lot of the sales reps!

null_zps93a39b2b.jpg

Then washing my baby

null_zps757a4ea4.jpg

Will update when exhaust goes on the car. Will do videos and pics etc all the good stuff. :excited:

Back