Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

BBG will not be available for the 9thgen. Our option is just Hondata traction control unit. Man I know how work can be!!! I'm in the same boat as you. They killing me hard!

Oh that sucks bbg would have been nice for our boost applications, man I got pre-approved for $16k but really isn't anything to get out in this market right now.

Oh that sucks bbg would have been nice for our boost applications, man I got pre-approved for $16k but really isn't anything to get out in this market right now.

Yea....

Not having BBG is that fun at all but I guess my foot will be BBG :)
Still trying to get the 9thgen? If so I know where a white 2013 si sedan is for 19k hahaha. If it hasn't sold

Yea....

Not having BBG is that fun at all but I guess my foot will be BBG :)
Still trying to get the 9thgen? If so I know where a white 2013 si sedan is for 19k hahaha. If it hasn't sold

I thought about it but now that we know for sure ill probably stray away from 9thgen but ill still be on the forums no matter what car I end up with lol. Maybe ill end up with another 8th lol. I seen a 08 Mugen Si with 71k miles on it for sale. Idk so confused lol ill have it figured out by march I guess

Last edited:
I thought about it but now that we know for sure ill probably stray away from 9thgen but ill still be on the forums no matter what car I end up with lol. Maybe ill end up with another 8th lol. I seen a 08 Mugen Si with 71k miles on it for sale. Idk so confused lol ill have it figured out by march I guess

@5SK well just make sure it's something you really want bro! Finally going boost on my 9thgen so hopefully I'll be able to control the streets again around my area like I did with the Red Baron hahaha

When do you plan on doing the blower install? I need some vids of 9th gen whine lol

Well as soon as it gets here! Which should be soon my aftercooler is being made now and ordering my fuel system tomorrow! I'm kinda doing some testing for a person so I have to hold off on the porting and venom cooler but that's coming next winter

4u7uzupa.jpg

2uduzyzu.jpg

all I got for now, couldn't take much I had to leave for work.

4u7uzupa.jpg

2uduzyzu.jpg

all I got for now, couldn't take much I had to leave for work.
I had to bro, I been dying to get this color forever now lol I wouldn't have gotten an si without it. BTW pictures were taken by a iphone 5

Well done! The color is prefect FA5 for the win. Now you need to boost it ASAP! No mods just boost it.

Also @5SK

Our dyno day is march 29th you need to be there it's going to be at innovative motor works in carlisle PA

Arg, thread jacked. Lol. Nice new ride!

Reactions: 5SK
Back