Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

yzybu7up.jpg

Also my stickers came!!!

One of them went on a little early but I'm no longer driving the car because the tear down has begun for the supercharger. So just waiting on everything to show up....

Reactions: 5SK
Haaaa what's up

Same pics at the 8th civic forum

I'm doing some research before I pick up a 9th gen
Oh that's what's up! The 9thgen are a lot fun! They drive very similar to the 8ths but the 9thgen chassis is a lot better for auto x stock for stock! Power wise they make the same power really in some case more and some case less! Just don't be one side and compare it so hard to 8th... If you do you will never difference and greatness that this car has to offer. The torque is nuts! Honestly.

What aftercooler you thinking about going with?

Was the q300 exhaust you had quit?

@Pracata

Far as me aftercooler goes I can't say which one I'm using until after it's installed and tuned and numbers have been done! But I will have a 2.25in core and I'm running a 2.95bp I can say that!

Q300 was ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to restrict car at all. So it didnt quit I just sold it and bought a full race

@Pracata

Far as me aftercooler goes I can't say which one I'm using until after it's installed and tuned and numbers have been done! But I will have a 2.25in core and I'm running a 2.95bp I can say that!

Q300 was ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to restrict car at all. So it didnt quit I just sold it and bought a full race

I think i know the aftercooler you going with bu ti also could be wrong jejjejej

So the q300 was not quit?

I think i know the aftercooler you going with bu ti also could be wrong jejjejej

So the q300 was not quit/loud?

Well it was quit actually all the time and I mean all the time.... All you heard was Intake the full race sounds way better and way more aggressive!

What after cooler do you think I will be running?

Well it was quit actually all the time and I mean all the time.... All you heard was Intake the full race sounds way better and way more aggressive!

What after cooler do you think I will be running?

Don't want to say because I could be wrong and don't want to give info because they told me not to say anything but yeah it's also a 2.25 core

Back