Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

You and me have the same #1 car. The GTR, you should join the GTR forum like me and see all the newbie threads of people who's dreams came true and were able to pick up GTR it motivates me a ton. GTR is not a car only for the rich it's really not. It's all about saving. You can find a 2014 GTR for 80k, save 20k and finance the rest. That's what a lot of people do and my plan aswell.

You and me have the same #1 car. The GTR, you should join the GTR forum like me and see all the newbie threads of people who's dreams came true and were able to pick up GTR it motivates me a ton. GTR is not a car only for the rich it's really not. It's all about saving. You can find a 2014 GTR for 80k, save 20k and finance the rest. That's what a lot of people do and my plan aswell.

Did you check their maintenance cost? It's not that cheap.

Yeah you right. That might be what I actually do. Join the forum and chat it up and see what's going on. My plan was to put about 15-25k down in one when the time came. I want one badly

Yeah I know there maintenance is high as **** over 200 for a oil change don't get me started on brakes hahaha
Bro it's not like you think man people think just cause its called a supercar that it has super car maintenance. The GTR is a "super car killer" lol please join the forums and introduce yourself. You'll get a ton of info about this car there. I've learned a lot. Hell I think I know more about gtr **** then my civic lol!

Bro it's not like you think man people think just cause its called a supercar that it has super car maintenance. The GTR is a "super car killer" lol please join the forums and introduce yourself. You'll get a ton of info about this car there. I've learned a lot. Hell I think I know more about gtr **** then my civic lol!

You have point but I have done some reading when things need to be changed it is pretty costly but I'm going to join in the morning what's you screen name on there so I can look for you. And which one are you on? I'm sure there are like 10 different ones

You have point but I have done some reading when things need to be changed it is pretty costly but I'm going to join in the morning what's you screen name on there so I can look for you. And which one are you on? I'm sure there are like 10 different ones
There's only one main one where everyone's at its www.gtrlife.com my username is GTR_Kevv

There's only one main one where everyone's at its www.gtrlife.com my username is GTR_Kevv

While you guys get your gtrs ill be over here building my civic to be as fast as one well one day lawl![emoji1] [emoji108]

To honest with you these are capable of being faster than the GTR specially the first gen one. Civic is a lot lighter. Traction would be the issue. But if I had slicks and went from a roll probably would be a good race
Ohh trust me I know "civics" are capable. There are many out there. I'm talking 9th gen lol I just don't see it haha

Ohh trust me I know "civics" are capable. There are many out there. I'm talking 9th gen lol I just don't see it haha
My car on E85 would produce another 100-150whp turning the boost up and a larger fuel system I would easily make more whp than it does crank. But again that would still be a lot to ask of a civic because traction is already a issue with 9thgen and not sure if the transmission will be able to handle that kind of power

My car on E85 would produce another 100-150whp turning the boost up and a larger fuel system I would easily make more whp than it does crank. But again that would still be a lot to ask of a civic because traction is already a issue with 9thgen and not sure if the transmission will be able to handle that kind of power
I wonder ..... Awd sti swap but that's gonna be $$$$

No doubt would be fun race with a stock GTR

Back