Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

haha.. Idk.. Might not be going to 8thfest too!
5u5a8uha.jpg

well I guess I can completely explain whats happening next month....

yes its true my car will be turbocharged come next month......im super excited to have this chance to do this.

so I will be running the following:
KMOD turbo kit (capable of 650whp)
KMOD Billet turbo manifold
precision 5858 ball bearing turbo
Prl drain kit so I don't have to tap the oil pan
KMOD 2.5in intercooler piping
KMOD 4in turbo cold air intake
KMOD 500whp FMIC
RSP 50mm BOV
turbo blanket
RBC manifold
Prl RBC adapter kit
8thgen Fuel injector cover with the RDX I-VTEC turbo badge
ev14 1000c injectors (from my supercharger build)
dw 65c fuel pump (from my supercharger build)
full race exhaust
tuned on Hondata flashpro by derek at innovative motorworks

please be patient because I will be doing the install with two of my good buddies and then heading to my tuner in PA to put down some aggressive numbers.....

Reactions: T21
I am intrigued by this drain kit you speak of. Any downside in comparison to tapping the oil pan?
Yes and no. Some say you could have small issue with the oil draining because it's at the bottom of the oil pan so you might get some back up but PRL said they haven't had a issue yet. I'm going to have my oil pan tapped later on I just don't want to tap the pan right now

I just picked up a 2014 civic si.... Can't wait to start modding it.... What do you think my first mod should be ?
Well..... It kinda depends on you.... I always do exhaust first. But since the motor is still in the break in period, I would lay low for the first 1000 miles then go for it. But the common things ppl do are exhaust intake and downpipe and then flashpro and a tune from vit

Well..... It kinda depends on you.... I always do exhaust first. But since the motor is still in the break in period, I would lay low for the first 1000 miles then go for it. But the common things ppl do are exhaust intake and downpipe and then flashpro and a tune from vit

That's good I have read a lot on here and the other thread. Looks like the full race and or the Invidia are the best exhaust out there ? Why did you switch from the Invidia?

That's good I have read a lot on here and the other thread. Looks like the full race and or the Invidia are the best exhaust out there ? Why did you switch from the Invidia?

That's good. Reading will help you a lot and answer most of your question. The full race makes the most power but is kinda loud. The q300 makes abiutn3-5whp less but is sooooo quite and nice for DDing while it still makes awesome power

That's good. Reading will help you a lot and answer most of your question. The full race makes the most power but is kinda loud. The q300 makes abiutn3-5whp less but is sooooo quite and nice for DDing while it still makes awesome power

Well that's good. I know my girlfriend would like quite. She hates loud cars. Sooooo maybe I can sneak the full race on but knowing me I'll get the q300.... What about intakes

Well that's good. I know my girlfriend would like quite. She hates loud cars. Sooooo maybe I can sneak the full race on but knowing me I'll get the q300.... What about intakes

Lmao hahah sound like a lot of guys on here....... Now when it comes to intake it really depends on what your future goals are going to be. Do you plan to stay all motor or go superchsrged or turbocharged

Lmao hahah sound like a lot of guys on here....... Now when it comes to intake it really depends on what your future goals are going to be. Do you plan to stay all motor or go superchsrged or turbocharged

As of right now I will be staying all motor I guess. Don't really have the money to go boost. But if I boost it it will be supercharged. Less money and still makes great power

As of right now I will be staying all motor I guess. Don't really have the money to go boost. But if I boost it it will be supercharged. Less money and still makes great power
Well if your going to think your going to go supercharged then I say get the PRL Motorsport intake.... Reasoning being that the intake is a 3.5 one and will allow for maxing airflow to hit the blower which will help increase boost and more power.

Well if your going to think your going to go supercharged then I say get the PRL Motorsport intake.... Reasoning being that the intake is a 3.5 one and will allow for maxing airflow to hit the blower which will help increase boost and more power.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info. This all new to me coming from vdub. Lmao we just retune the car and pick up loads of power. I really like how those civic drives tho. It has a fun factor that other cars just don't have. I do feel it's under powered a little but that's coming from a factory turbo person

Back