Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

ununesa6.jpg

Got my full hasport mount kit in 88a stiffness through my sponsor axion industries! Best place to get 9thgen parts! Can't wait to install them they should hold my new power goals very nicely

SAVE THE DATE OCT 20-21st is when we find out what she really capable of
Whats up six?? I dont know if your ready to talk about this.. But i just bought the 88a hasport mounts... Are they too rough?? You think i should get the 80a instead?? 2012 civic si prl kit over 400 hp... Any help would be great..

Dang. That stinks but at least the transmission is out of the car. Have you taken it apart yet?

Also is that garage at your house/friends house?? If so I'm jealous!

Dang. That stinks but at least the transmission is out of the car. Have you taken it apart yet?

Also is that garage at your house/friends house?? If so I'm jealous!

My really close friend house. Trans isn't apart yet. But should be this week and the turbo kit is just about off just waiting on my new oil pan

Yeah you can just have to move really quick hahah

Or get a tool fetching assistant. I probably spend half of my time getting up and down from under the car to fetch a different tool or socket. Or the times where you magically misplace that tool you were just using 10 seconds ago.

Back