Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

Look at bathroom scales, and even higher end scales will usually say they're able to do .2 lb increments and be within like .2lbs for accuracy. Your small scale will be much more accurate than a floor scale.

That's funny.....but does the drag "savings" make him go that much faster?

That's a dream trip right there. Almost went one year, had hotels and everything booked but I ended up dislocating my shoulder riding the week before. Lol.

Everything is massive in that park. It's well built and super smooth but you have to haul *** down the hill to make all the transitions.

I would've bailed off that first drop off and that would've been the end of ron v. Those dudes are crazy.

Reactions: Nix
Here's mine, nothing too special, but fun to ride. It's a 2017 Giant Fathom 2. I started biking again 4 years ago after about 10 years of not doing it, and I fell back in love with it. I used to have a Giant Trance 3 but sold it since I wasn't using it to it's full potential. My LBS is awesome, and has helped me with everything. I also only ride Giant, until I can afford a Mondraker or easily acquire a Commencal.

35224333345_162147cdb0_b.jpg

Didn't make it out to the trails. All 3 major highways has bad wrecks on them which would have put me there too late to ride.

I’m going Friday and I haven’t ridden trails in like 8+ years. Though I ride dirt bikes.

Back