Blacking out Si coupe

now you just need to plasti-dip your wheels! =)

Hey your from az? Me too! Cars lookin good, reminds me of the batmobile slightly. Are you plastidipping your exhaust?

Hey your from az? Me too! Cars lookin good, reminds me of the batmobile slightly. Are you plastidipping your exhaust?
Yeah im from Phx, n no im goin to get a differnt exhaust. I think plasti dipping a exhaust it would just burn off? Lol

Yeah im from Phx, n no im goin to get a differnt exhaust. I think plasti dipping a exhaust it would just burn off? Lol

Ha that's what I was going to say. I saw Jins car from Kyoei and he had his exhaust powder coated red and it looks great. You could probably powder coat it black if you wanna go all black 'eerythang lol.

Do you ever go to shows out here, or cruises? I would like to start a 9th gen meet, let me know if you're down man. I'm always excited to meet people in the car scene

You can paint your exhaust with this. Lol.
41NT07xrBxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ha that's what I was going to say. I saw Jins car from Kyoei and he had his exhaust powder coated red and it looks great. You could probably powder coat it black if you wanna go all black 'eerythang lol.

Do you ever go to shows out here, or cruises? I would like to start a 9th gen meet, let me know if you're down man. I'm always excited to meet people in the car scene
Yeah i been to a few meets, havent been to a 9th gen one tho. If you start one it would probably be the 1st one out here lol

Back