Blacking out Si coupe

I'm going to get a black sticker, but I'm going to have it custom made with reflective material.

first thing that comes to mind when I'm parking... try to park near something that doesn't look beat to death.

I always park out in the middle of nowhere and just walk if at all possible.

Hey webby, do you think you could make the 9 th gen civic Georgia crew logo in a sticker in gloss black ?

No this is the Georgia crew logo,it's sweet as hell,got the logo,a dragon and Georgia crew on it.

You know all I would really need is the " Georgia crew" I that sweet as hell writing,I could add it to my other forum sticker,could that be done?
ymypygys.jpg

There is so much going on, I don't think that would look right in 1 color of vinyl.

How about just the " Georgia crew" only? In that writing.i can place it above my decal.

There are 4-5 of us wanting the " Georgia crew" probably more.tell me what you think,I could have it done with your permission,I know the owner of stick and wrap,he needs the eps? If you can't ,or don't want to do it.

Webby I never heard from you on this? Do you think you can do it?

sorry, I never saw this till now. You need to tag me ... @webby for it to alert me. Just too much to read here all the time. I don't have that georgia artwork... who did it? Without knowing the font, or a larger version to work from... it would not turn out well.

Maybe Christina did it, my friend copied it but I don't want to do it without permission

I was waiting to design and get the Georgia Crew stickers made by grafixpressions once we have enough members. All the 9thcivic crew stickers are made by grafixpressions and people can select colors from there. I will get something made up here soon. I'd discussed it previously in the Georgia Crew thread.

It is not the Georgia Crew logo.

Back