BMW M3 Track Car

Some progress made:
I dropped the transmission off to be rebuilt.
Fidanza lightweight flywheel arrived. New clutch and pressure plate also.

And I sold my stilo helmet and went back to what I grew up in.
34ec06fc10fa11e3bf3222000a1fd299_7.jpg

10 years difference. GP-6S left GP5 right.

where does he come up with all this money????? :scratches: (insert theme to show Silver Spoons) :giggle:

where does he come up with all this money????? :scratches: (insert theme to show Silver Spoons) :giggle:
Don't you have a car to go and drive? Oh wait, your paid help isn't doing much good...

And I made $300 on the helmet switch, so not sure about your point.

Or, I bought everything when I worked full time and went to school full time and just recycle parts... as I've said before. I sold my $2000 headers also.

What's that I smell in here.... little friction eh?

picture3.jpg
No friction..

Just a grumpy old man with another M3 in pieces that he can't drive

and a wife who still holds a grudge that I got rid of my Si because it had the build quality of a wood building lathered in chinese lead paint left out in a tsunami and was starting to fall apart.

No friction..

Just a grumpy old man with another M3 in pieces that he can't drive

and a wife who still holds a grudge that I got rid of my Si because it had the build quality of a wood building lathered in chinese lead paint left out in a tsunami and was starting to fall apart.
How will the BMW school work if the BMW isn't ready? Will you just not get your time or are you using a Friend's car?

Your 8th was falling apart on you? I don't think I ever heard what was happening.

Back