body kits

mark magnaan

hi everyone! i just want to ask if there are available body kits for 12 Si Coupe already. if there is where to find and get? thanks! any input helps bigtime..

honda's hfp kit for the coupe is available

Is that all the stuff that goes around the bottom like an air control thingy ?
yes - all around the bottom of the car

rearunderbodyspoilersi2.jpg

is it just available on honda? how musch is the whole package? thanks to all who shared inputs..

HFP is short for Honda Factory Performance. The whole kit would cost u $800 more or less, painted too.

you buy it in 3 sections.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ho...12-honda-civic-coupe-exterior-accessories.htm

Front Underbody Spoilers
Add some additional flare with a pair of front underbody spoilers. These are factory painted for a perfect match. Kit includes both left and right sides.
Part# 08F01-TS8-XXX
Application: 2012 Civic 2dr
2012 Instructions PDF
Your Price: $267.60

========

Side Underbody Spoilers
Factory painted for a perfect match. Includes both left and right sides. NOTE: Cannot be installed with splash guards. At checkout our store software will not calculate shipping for this item since it is included in the selling price. To help ensure you receive your product in excellent condition we go the extra mile by adding stiff corner protectors to the edges of box to keep your spoiler safe during shipping. Each box takes additional handling and care so you receive a quality item upon delivery. Pricing includes ground shipping, insurance, and $50 large package surcharge within the contiguous United States.
Part# 08F04-TS8-XXX
Application: 2012 Civic 2dr
2012 Instructions PDF

Your Price: $550.00*

========
Below - the rear sections are specific to non si or si model

Rear Underbody Spoilers for the NON-SI
The rear underbody spoilers give an aggressive look to the rear of the vehicle. They are factory painted for a perfect match. Includes both left and right sides.
Part# 08F03-TS8-XXX
Application: 2012 Civic 2dr except Si
2012 Instructions PDF
Your Price: $267.60

or
Rear Underbody Spoilers (Si ONLY)
The rear underbody spoilers give an aggressive look to the rear of the vehicle. They are factory painted for a perfect match. Includes both left and right sides.
Part# 08F03-TS9-XXX
Application: 2012 Civic 2dr Si ONLY
2012 Instructions PDF Your Price: $298.80

thanks webby! it is cheaper with college.. i just have a question again. i am planning to get a coilover. you think i still need to put up under spoilers? i can get the lowering from the coilovers right? what do you suggest sir?

it is sharper with kit on.. is it hard to install this? the advantage of buying at honda is they can install it for you.. LOL

Back