Boosted 8th switching over to the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really had no intentions of doing anything to the car. In fact I was patiently waiting to trade it in after I sold my turbo stuff and bought a motorcycle. But I found a full kraftwerks kit for $2700 a week ago and I had to buy it. Figured I'd keep the car through winter while the bike is parked in the garage

Yes sir. I'm rocking it on stock bolt ons/fuel pump, and have no intentions of upgrading anything. Hoping to make 310whp on the 120mm pulley

Thanks !! I sure miss it.

I got the car tuned today. Anyone want to guess what it made?

Stock everything minus DW 1000cc injectors and q300 exhaust

Got my coils on and my suspension sitting how I wanted to.
70E468D4-F072-455F-9EF5-0FE7F430D873_zpsvreirfyj.jpg

B1FEE0EB-EECC-4928-951D-D3D1F9C8B295_zpse5wxyegs.jpg

No need for pro pics. You can see you're meaty from what you posted.

Not sure if any of you guys follow me on facebook of instagram, but the KW kit is off and the car is back to stock ;(.

Don't worry though. I'm having a complete build chasing 650+whp and will have the first legit sidewinder setup and hood exhaust/dump tube ;).

As far as my engine build, all the parts have been ordered and are slowly coming in the mail one by one. The big hold up is getting my block back from CNC Werx where it's getting its cylinder support system done. That process alone takes about 3 weeks. Fortunately those 3 weeks are almost up and I will be getting the block back sometime next week :pray:

Will be adding more pictures as the build progresses.

Build specs:
CNC_Werx Cylinder Support System
87.5mm bore (.5mm overbore)
K20a2 Oil Pump
Stock crank
ACL bearings
Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Rods
Wiseco 10.2:1cr Pistons
Upgraded .225 wall Wrist Pins
Oem Headgasket
Custom ARP Head Studs
Supertech Valves
Supertech Springs/Retainers (86lbs)
Supertech Seals
Oem Cams
Block is built and assembled by Derek Robinson at IMW in Carlisle, PA

Makspeed custom fabbed sidewinder manifold. (First ever k24z7 with a sidewinder)

Still have many many more parts to order

interested to see your build. I think bisimoto's 2012 sema civic was a sidewinder setup. You may want to check his 2012 si

Webby, you can probably lock this thread as I made a new one to keep it more organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back