bootyluvr's 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan

Yeah Indy 500's are cheap. Not sure what Nomar means by pricey lol

I was looking at the pilots. But I like the price of the indy’s. Gonna pull the trigger in the next week or two on something.

Costco is running another tire promo too. (They pretty much always are it seems)

upload_2020-10-14_9-39-5.png

Ended up with the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack tires for the Accord.

80k mile warranty and they had $150 off promotion.

Costco will supposedly install tires from tirerack if that’s what you’re wanting to do. I’ve never done it, but I see all kinds of posts regarding it on other car forums.

I stopped by there Friday after work and asked them if I purchased tires from TireRack if they would install them. The supervisor was at the desk/counter while I was talking to the other guy and they said they only install tires that are purchased through them.

I stopped by my local Costco over the weekend and mine actually has it posted in the Tire Center on the board with all the services. I'll snap a pic when I take the car to them for the TPMS light.

I stopped by my local Costco over the weekend and mine actually has it posted in the Tire Center on the board with all the services. I'll snap a pic when I take the car to them for the TPMS light.
Has it posted they won’t mount tires if they aren’t purchased at Costco?

You tell them to quit lying

They weren't lying.

^ This. I'm surprised the guys just didn't point at the sign lol

Has it posted they won’t mount tires if they aren’t purchased at Costco?

Yes correct.

They also won't mount tires out of OEM specs.

I didn't ask them that but I knew that answer.

Looks like they’ve changed their rules for tires. There literally are tons of posts on countless forums claiming their Costco installed tires from tirerack or other sites. It’s now in their faq.

457616C7-5754-4850-9DF0-D99C31149058.jpeg

Yeah in the past I never looked to see if they would install tires not purchased from them since I had a buddy that would do that for me.

* Hit 75,000 miles a week or so ago
* Finally replaced the backup camera
* Replaced the sharkfin antenna

Back