bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I auto-x with them (many events), they would last a season and a half (2 seasons if I stretched it)
I run 6 events a year and drive about 1k miles a month highway. I figure id be able to get about 2 years out of them because given the weather where I am I can only run them April-September/October

I run 6 events a year and drive about 1k miles a month highway. I figure id be able to get about 2 years out of them because given the weather where I am I can only run them April-September/October
I wiuld think 3 yrs if you check tire pressures

r-comps on a daily driver would be seriously overkill & would wear really fast

How wide of a wheel are you running. My new 18s are 8" wide. I was looking at getting a 235/40/18s.

Reactions: Nix
DashCam installed. :thumbsup:

2YQl9Q3.jpg

LuHEeyI.jpg

Can I coax you into Ocean City at the end of the month? Eh? Eh?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sad Panda.

I haven't been to OCMD in years but I would definitely stay away from there when H2Oi is occurring due to all those VW/Audi owners not to mention the cops have that place on lock down!

^^
Most of the trouble makers are non VW/Audi owners. Watch some videos on youtube son.

^^
Most of the trouble makers are non VW/Audi owners. Watch some videos on youtube son.

You aren't my father! :cornmad:

I've watched a lot of H2Oi YouTube videos and there are quite a bit of VW/Audi's getting into trouble. But I agree also a lot of other car manufactures doing stupid **** too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back