Bring a Trailer

it has a lot of time left on the auction. I bet it increases quite a bit

Would love this little gem....

This one is faptastic

It’s is super minty fresh.....couple tiny things in the interior but that’s about it.

Something doesn't add up with that Supra. Not saying it is fake, just that the description and details both say 4-speed auto-tragic; but, the couple of interior shots that show the center console look to have a manual gear selector. What is this movie trickery!?

Something doesn't add up with that Supra. Not saying it is fake, just that the description and details both say 4-speed auto-tragic; but, the couple of interior shots that show the center console look to have a manual gear selector. What is this movie trickery!?
Maybe it was made to look like a manual?

I thought of that as a possibility; but, no idea for sure. Although, when you look at the stick in the interior shots, it looks like it is in 5th; not sure you could pull that off with an auto unless the alignment of things was that far off. Still weird either way.

It does look like it’d be in 5th gear or something. I looked into it a bit and I found this :

As for the Toyota Supras, the first movie had eight on set, including Hero 1 and its backup, plus several stunt cars in various tunes and completion.”

so it’s clear they had some used for various shots and stunts. I’ve found older auctions for one that sold for 185k 2 years after Paul died, and that one was manual. It was the non turbo model, but was used in filming the race with dom at the end.

The sound on that thing when he does a full pull :rockwoot:

Back