Broadway Mirror

Just a little update. I realized that I could push the rear view mirror arm higher so the mirror does not block as much vision through the windshield. I have the arm pushed up to its maximum so the mirror is up at the top. So much better this way.
hey pauly now that youve had it for a little while how do you like it?

hey pauly now that youve had it for a little while how do you like it?
Love it! :dance:
Gives a little more vision, but makes such a difference. Already came in handy once and possibly saved me from a mishap when I was changing into the middle highway lane and someone else decided to move into the same lane from the other side at the same time. I saw him in the mirror. Wouldn't have seen him in the stock mirror.

I've been thinking about getting the convex Broadway mirror but I cannot decide on the size. I'd like to get the biggest possible without interfering with the sun visors. Is 270mm the max because I've seen them online @ 300mm, 360 and 400mm. I'm thinking 400mm will definitely interfere with the visors but will 300 or 360?

I like the 270mm convex because I've never had problems with using sunshades on the few cars it has been on.

Ok, this is the same exact mirror i bought from a different vendor with the exact same model number, but its too small!
I’m not saying you got a knockoff (which my link prob is), but I wouldn’t be surprised. Countless places in China make replica spoon parts and they’re sold everywhere. The list of authorized spoon dealers in the US is listed below. Did you happen to buy it from one listed?

http://spoon.gotuning.com/index.php/dealers

I’m not saying you got a knockoff (which my link prob is), but I wouldn’t be surprised. Countless places in China make replica spoon parts and they’re sold everywhere. The list of authorized spoon dealers in the US is listed below. Did you happen to buy it from one listed?

http://spoon.gotuning.com/index.php/dealers
Received it from a reputable ebay seller from Japan that has plenty of positive feedback from his customers who also bought Spoon mirrors and it seems that this particular one does not fit our cars. I did some cross referencing with OE parts and it looks like we share the same rear view mirror with the 2nd gen Fit, chassis code GE8. This corresponds to the Spoon part number 76400-BRM-000. Im going to purchase one and see if my sleuthing pays off.

Ok didn't purchase another since I want to get rid of the one i have that didn't fit; but I have a buddy who has one and can confirm that it is 76400-BRM-000 is the one that fits our cars.

no idea why team3d is selling them as 9th gen mirrors then. Others have claimed they bought that mirror from them

This guy on the 8thgen forum replaced his mirror with an oem suburu mirror thats wider

Does anyone know of any similar oem upgrades? The 2013-2015 civics have a different connector piece so the suburu forester rear mirror the guy used wont fit in our cars. Curious if 9th gen accords / crvs/ etc use a wider mirror that can be used in our car? I had the broadway but hated how shaky it was.

Back