Broadway Mirror

Been looking on eBay and there are some price differences. I will assume that lower priced ones are fakes. ?????

Do you have a Honda dealer by you? I found mine at my local Honda dealer on sale/clearance for $14, I was told it's a "real" Broadway mirror.

Do you have a Honda dealer by you? I found mine at my local Honda dealer on sale/clearance for $14, I was told it's a "real" Broadway mirror.
Wow. Honda selling Broadway mirrors. Who knew? I'll check into that. Thanks.

Wow. Honda selling Broadway mirrors. Who knew? I'll check into that. Thanks.

Yeah, went in for touch-up paint and I saw them so I picked one up. I know Nissan dealers carry them like they're Nismo products LOL So, check them out as too if you can't find them at Honda.

Just purchased a Broadway mirror. First bought flat 270 mm, tried on, but felt like there was no improvement over the stock mirror. I exchanged it for a flat 300 mm which enabled me to view a small area out of the rear right backseat window i.e. the smaller and rearmost window, but still feel as if it is of no use since I don't see much.

Having never owned a Broadway mirror in the past, what should my expected view be like? Should I exchange for a convex 300 mm so I can have a wider view out of the rear right window?

I'm going to buy a 270 mm convex in the very near future. I'm thinking the convex ones are going to give a much wider view.

I've been studying this(being a mirror freak and all), and what I see 1st with my stock RV is straight out the back and the headrests are showing at each side of the mirror, and then went to the auto parts store and got a mirror(convex), asked if I could take it to my car. So the 2nd thing I see with the mirror is a lot more of my headrest plus window post on both sides, but there isn't any view of the blind areas due to being blocked by car parts(HR & window post). I can't see any advantage to it, other than it blocks a little more of the Sun coming though the front WS.

I've been studying this(being a mirror freak and all), and what I see 1st with my stock RV is straight out the back and the headrests are showing at each side of the mirror, and then went to the auto parts store and got a mirror(convex), asked if I could take it to my car. So the 2nd thing I see with the mirror is a lot more of my headrest plus window post on both sides, but there isn't any view of the blind areas due to being blocked by car parts(HR & window post). I can't see any advantage to it, other than it blocks a little more of the Sun coming though the front WS.

That's with no extra effort though, if you just lean forward a tiny bit it's easy to see your blind spots. Go look at the picture @Flippercon posted on the 2nd page, that's the view you're describing, but think about what you'll see if you lean forward just a tad, if I do that I can see out of my rear passenger's side window, I guess it also depends on your driving habits, I like mine and it helps me. @Pauly99to17, pick one up and try it, if you don't like it return it.

Dam. So, the guy e-mails me back and tells me it's going to be $38.00 with tax (Canadian seller) and he doesn't have the 270 mm convex one in blue, only in red "packaging". So I told him forget it.

Tried calling a couple dealerships and they were like WTF are you talking about. Had never even heard of them.

Back