brockfraze's '12 tw si coupe

Hey guys, I figured I would start a build thread as I am addicted to my car. I picked it up in February and have begun with some small mods. Mod list is in my profile page, sorry for all the minor mods, will get to performance and suspension sooner than later!

Before I picked it up, bone stock:View attachment 12424With the HFP kit installed:View attachment 12425Removed civic emblem:View attachment 12426JDM Steering wheel emblem:View attachment 12429View attachment 19755View attachment 19756View attachment 19757 View attachment 19763

what are the specs for your amps and subs? and do u have any problems with the factory head unit with those subs? cause i'm having problems with mine and I can't figure out what it is. volume on the subs alone, just cuts down out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Also having a local shop wrap my roof next week in black vinyl. He said that 3M will not warranty any horizontal surface. Only the sides. He mentioned some type of protective coating that is supposed to make it last longer. I recently saw a new Daytona Charger that had the vinyl roof wrap from the factory so I'm assuming this should hold up for a while. I'm in Wisconsin and our climate changes all the time....-10 below in winter and just 90 last week.

Also having a local shop wrap my roof next week in black vinyl. He said that 3M will not warranty any horizontal surface. Only the sides. He mentioned some type of protective coating that is supposed to make it last longer. I recently saw a new Daytona Charger that had the vinyl roof wrap from the factory so I'm assuming this should hold up for a while. I'm in Wisconsin and our climate changes all the time....-10 below in winter and just 90 last week.

awesome take lots of pics!

what are the specs for your amps and subs? and do u have any problems with the factory head unit with those subs? cause i'm having problems with mine and I can't figure out what it is. volume on the subs alone, just cuts down out of nowhere.

i'll get you the exact specs when im home tomorrow but the amp is a 600watt kicker powering 2 12's that each run at 300 watts. I had to buy a high/low converter for the amp to work with head unit. (about $50)

Did my engine cover yesterday with 2 coats of primer, 3 coats of paint and 2 coats of clear coat; pumped on the outcome! (sorry about the dirty car)IMG_1632.jpg

Red looks really good! Barely noticed it being dirty until you mentioned it! :P

the inside is spotless :). Canadian roads when the snow and ice melts are a nightmare..
I hear you. I usually spray down the car after every snowfall. That includes foaming the engine bay, under the chassis, wheel/fender well, and a regular car wash. Lol.

Plastidipped my roof today. I really like how it turned out. Should I do anymore on the trunk? I have done the bottom of the spoiler as well.

Plastidipped my roof today. I really like how it turned out. Should I do anymore on the trunk? I have done the bottom of the spoiler as well.

You should add the glossifier to the roof.

is
You should add the glossifier to the roof.
is it a performix product too? sold where i get the dip? Im canadian so auto zone and home hardware are the only 2 places i know that even sell it.

Back