Buddy club short shifter problems?

mazda_lexus

I've been reading reviews about people who have. Even having problems saying that their BCSS is sloppy. Should I still get it? I know quite a few people never have issues but the issues that are talked about on the forum worry me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save ur money and go with the full acuity kit. You won't regret it.

Or do u just want the short shifter and not the whole shifter assembly?

Save ur money and go with the full acuity kit. You won't regret it.

Or do u just want the short shifter and not the whole shifter assembly?

What's a whole shifter assembly entitle? Just wondering..
But yeah I honestly wanted shorter throws and a nice solid shift. If not a good idea I'll just upgrade the bushings

wish I could give an opinion on bcss but I don't have any personal experience.

Yes the whole kit. Plus the shifter is adjustable both gate and throw.

It's just not cheap lol. But I absolutely love it. Feels insanely solid.

It's just not cheap lol. But I absolutely love it. Feels insanely solid.

I guess I just don't want to put too much into the shifter, I like the OEM shifter but if a short shifter with the ktuned bushings will make it feel more solid and precise then I'm down for it. It's also to help me stop missing gears, I don't miss gears often ever but sometimes even 6th gear isn't smooth to slide into and I don't like that

I have the Acuity shifter. I absolutely love it. I also upgraded the shifter bushings on the transmission.
IMO the Acuity shifter is the best shifter out there. It allows you to adjust both the throw (back and forth) and the gate (side to side) which no other shifter upgrade has. You also can adjust the height and position of the shift knob as well.
The shifts feel so precise now. All I want to do is drive my car.
The quality of everything Acuity makes is top notch.

It shortened the throw by a noticeable margin. The added bushings give it the notchy feeling I like. I have nothing but stock for comparison, but I like it [emoji6]

Is there a lot of wiggle in neutral? I heard there was more wiggle than stock/:
Also, is it really made of "forged metal"? I didn't want mine to crack like the ones that are made from plastic

Is there a lot of wiggle in neutral? I heard there was more wiggle than stock/:
Also, is it really made of "forged metal"? I didn't want mine to crack like the ones that are made from plastic

If I'm not mistaken, the BC is made of plastic and I'm pretty sure I've read a post or two about them cracking.

If I'm not mistaken, the BC is made of plastic and I'm pretty sure I've read a post or two about them cracking.

I have too but that was on an 8th gen when they apparently made it from ABS Plastic. I heard now they're made of metal..I'll ask @ProCivic

Back