• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Call Her Staci!!! ThesSsFactor 2013 Civic SI

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
These are the drls I bought, I did a ton of research. They are the best right now if you are looking for dollar value. You also need a resistor and Cap. I only installed a resistor, I ordered the cap but never came.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121038885242?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The cap is something like this:
http://www.fricknbrite.com/flashers-modules/9006-plug-n-play-in-line-hid-drl-module-1-each.html

Freddiii, Ill try and figure out tomorrow when I'm sitting at work bored out of mind lol

Last edited:

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Bad news, Yesterday after owning the car for 6 days, someone side swipes her. Not sure if it happened in queens or brooklyn, I parked on two busy streets. Does know know what type of paint and or flex paint I should ask for when repainting the bump?

Last edited:

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Bad news, Yesterday after owning the car for 6 days, someone side swipes her. Not sure if it happened in queens or brooklyn, I parked on two busy streets. Does know know what type of paint and or flex paint I should ask for when repainting the bump?
Ahh that's NYC for u. My car has bruises from the same ****.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Wow, that's unbelievable. You just got the car too. :sadbanana:

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I got her fixed and added a clear bar in the front and rear. Ill post pictures soon. (the bar was scratched in Brooklyn.....)

JTP

WI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Sorry bout the scratches :( just sucks that you can never seem to have anything nice due to other people.... Also is that shop someones home garage? That's awesome I hope to have a setup like that some day soon.

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Sorry bout the scratches :( just sucks that you can never seem to have anything nice due to other people.... Also is that shop someones home garage? That's awesome I hope to have a setup like that some day soon.
Yeah the shop is my cousins garage, I do most of work there. I'm kinda spoiled lol

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
dropped the bumper again, blew an led flashing my mother for driving under the speed limit

IMG_20131013_173954.jpg