champion's league?

Even tho ronaldo could be flashy or whatever u wanna say about him, if you are a TRUE soccer fan TRUST ME you wouldnt mind having him on your team. Messi is messi because of barca and barca is barca because of messi without each other u dont have neither one. If messi doesnt score barca has a hard time winning perfect example against bayern. Ronaldo has proven to be the best in the premier and now in la liga. Do you really think messi deserves best player of the year 4 times when last year chelsea won the champions league and spains national team has dominated for 3 years?? Cmon if u KNOW and watch soccer u would know that as much as I hate xavi and iniesta they should have won.
Honestly, Ronny and Messi are the two best players in the world. Ronaldo is more flashy, while messi is all about dribbling past anyone. Plus Ronny's goal against BVB was luck..Hummels gave that ball away. I liked ronny better with Man U, I felt like he had more freedom and flash. He won everything with Man U as well. But both players are human and won't always score. But i agree that Iniesta should've won the Balon D' Or. So I take it your a Madrid fan?

Honestly, Ronny and Messi are the two best players in the world. Ronaldo is more flashy, while messi is all about dribbling past anyone. Plus Ronny's goal against BVB was luck..Hummels gave that ball away. I liked ronny better with Man U, I felt like he had more freedom and flash. He won everything with Man U as well. But both players are human and won't always score. But i agree that Iniesta should've won the Balon D' Or. So I take it your a Madrid fan?
YESSIR!! Ive been a Madrid fan since i was 11. Im NOT one of those who jump on bandwagons like barca fans. Its annoying to see everyone on barcas boat when noone cared for them until they started winning. Ive met so many so called barca fans and asked them questions about their team and theyre speechless and all that comes out of their mouths is best tem ever. Hahahahaha yea ok back that up!! If you want to talk about best team ever dont forget AC Milan, Man U, Bayern M, R Madrid etc. (many others) Im not gonna deny that Ronaldo isnt my favorite player, is he better than messi? Cannot compare... 2 different players 2 different styles. They are both awesome in their own way. The difference between them is Ronaldo has proven to be competitive in 2 different leagues as the Premier and La Liga, as messi we have only seen him in Barca. Again im NOT sayin Ronaldo is better or Messi is better. To those barca fans dont forget 9 champions league closest is AC Milan with 7. Barca is like a style its in today ,tomorrow who knows... Meanwhile R Madrid is history past, present and future Hala Madrid!!

I've been a Barca as far back as the days when Saviola, overmars, the de'bohr brothers were on the team. But I do follow all the major leagues in Europe. Don't forget Barca had the Dream Team Era. And they have a great youth system in place, La Masia. Barca has dominated these past few years. But there is always change in football, and it looks like German football is the new football, now with Pep taking over at Bayern. The way i see madrid is that they buy star players or up and coming players from other teams, I'm sure of they invest more in their youth system Perez wouldn't need to drop all that money for players. Look at Kaka, paid big bucks to sit on the bench. Modric looks like the same thing, but at least he gets playing time. Too many star players and not enough room for everyone to start or gel as a team. thats just my opinion.I respect every club's history, So You think Morinho is leaving after this season? been hearing he might go back to Chelsea.

I've been a Barca as far back as the days when Saviola, overmars, the de'bohr brothers were on the team. But I do follow all the major leagues in Europe. Don't forget Barca had the Dream Team Era. And they have a great youth system in place, La Masia. Barca has dominated these past few years. But there is always change in football, and it looks like German football is the new football, now with Pep taking over at Bayern. The way i see madrid is that they buy star players or up and coming players from other teams, I'm sure of they invest more in their youth system Perez wouldn't need to drop all that money for players. Look at Kaka, paid big bucks to sit on the bench. Modric looks like the same thing, but at least he gets playing time. Too many star players and not enough room for everyone to start or gel as a team. thats just my opinion.I respect every club's history, So You think Morinho is leaving after this season? been hearing he might go back to Chelsea.
Madrid is not the only team to always look to buy the best players.Dont forget barca has not always depended on their youth system remember romario, ronaldo, rivaldo, stoichkov,etoo ,henry,ibrahimovic, ronaldinho,maradona... I can keep goin... Every team wants to have the best players on their team. Barcas youth system came in full effect when guardiola stepped in for rikjaard. I honestly dont think Bayern Munich needs guardiola, they have been doin fine the past couple of years without him. Will he make them stronger?? Who knows... As for Mourinho, like i said im a die hard Madrid fan for years. I hate and love him at the same time. I dont like the fact that he lets his personal feelings get involved professionally. If he doesnt like a player or u effed up once thats it the player is DONE(at least in madrid) now what i like is that he brings out the best of the players. In the 3 years hes been with Madrid: 3rd champions league semi final in a row something thats hasnt been done since they last won in 2001-02. I know what counts is winning the cup but with him i believe its possible. I think Madrid can overcome the 4-1 loss in germany and advance to the final as for barca, they did it against AC Milan. But then again Bayern Munich is a different story...

If Madrid can set the tempo of the match from the start on tues, they have a chance. Playing at the bernabeu is tough...look at barca lol. 3-1 loss in the Copa Del rey, then losing in the clasico that sat. I think this last clasico was a "whatever" game for both teams. But BVB is playing superb football, the last time they played it was a 2-2 draw. Madrid cant let a goal in. And barca, we have no chance on weds, Bayern are just too damn good now, Muller played excellent, the defense is in need of new faces, Puyol is aging, Pique looks lazy. As for your coach, he's been great and ok at times. I just think Perez is pressuring him too much to win that CL. Can't wait for the matches this week tho, Always look forward to the Champions League.

CRAZY GAME!!!! Real had soo many chances, Webb missed that handball call. But BVB held on, Gotta love the Champions League :fistpump:

315955_446671388761164_1907795975_n.jpg

oh boy........... There must be a good looking Liverpudlian somewhere. She must be a Liverpool Walmart shopper.I'm a Man City fan myself. Not the girl, a real City fan.

Last edited:
Messi seems to be more technical with his goals. Ronaldo has strong long legs.

Messi is a natural. I'm going with Messi.

Messi seems to be more technical with his goals. Ronaldo has strong long legs.

Messi is a natural. I'm going with Messi.
Yup, he is the better player that you want on your team if you had the voice between the 2.

Just remember messi is messi because of barca and barca I barca because of messi. This guy without xavi or iniesta is not the same. Champions league against bayern is a perfect example. How can he be the greatest when spain has dominated for the past 3+ years. I mean 2 eurocups 1 world cup best coach best xi are from spanish league. Cmon seriously the best?? What about casillas iniesta xavi??

Back