Chicago Thread

Just in case anyone wasn't aware, there is a chicago 9thgen civic facebook page! Anyone who isn't apart of it should def join so we can organize things such as meets, group decals, etc. look up "Chicago 9thgen" on facebook or just inbox me your full name and i'll add you to the group
join the group guys, we're getting set to do banners for our area, I'm sure they'll be available later but it would be ideal to get as many as possible discounted :)

Join the group and keep in touch with us

No Facebook though

Me neither

Darn, there is 16 of us on the page right now and I know there are more in the area so I was trying to rally everyone together haha. Right now we're trying to get some decals made, what's officially going to be on it is still up for debate though. Right now it is in between Chi9ths, Chicago9ths, or Chicago9thgens

Reactions: edd
hey dudes, buying coils on Friday and just wondering what y'all dudes have...specifically any opinions on the BC's? (do they go low? how's the ride?)

any dudes local have the Tein Street Advance coils? how are they

just going thru old threads and just seeing what you dudes think

hey dudes, buying coils on Friday and just wondering what y'all dudes have...specifically any opinions on the BC's? (do they go low? how's the ride?)

You do realize more than just guys frequent this site and mod their cars right?

all coils are adjustable, you can lower them as much as much as you want.

Hey im down for a 9thgen meet really soon who's in ?
The king motorsports thing sounds interesting too i never been there i wouldn't mind checking it out when is it ?

What do you thnk about this @323 ?

Oops never mind that was last month lol

But still like up in wood field mall lot or something who's in guys ???? :thumbsup:

Hey im down for a 9thgen meet really soon who's in ?
The king motorsports thing sounds interesting too i never been there i wouldn't mind checking it out when is it ?

What do you thnk about this @323 ?
I would love to do another meet since I couldn't make the last one.
King motorsports dyno day?
It's tomorrow and it's already full

I'm going, stiletto said he would be there and possibly some other 9ths
rumavenu.jpg

Reactions: edd
Back