Chicago Thread

Hello everyone, I already introduced myself in the newbie forum, and said hi to a few locals.

My name is Alberto, I live in Batavia, but work in Bolingbrook, some of you may see me flying down I88 an 355 when im running late for work haha.

Anyways, I had a WRX, but due to life turning upside down I had to surrender it to dealership, and I got a 2012 Civic Si.

IMG_20140519_193133_zpsugc6ge12.jpg

Hope to meet y'all soon.

Reactions: 323
Hello everyone, I already introduced myself in the newbie forum, and said hi to a few locals.

My name is Alberto, I live in Batavia, but work in Bolingbrook, some of you may see me flying down I88 an 355 when im running late for work haha.

Anyways, I had a WRX, but due to life turning upside down I had to surrender it to dealership, and I got a 2012 Civic Si.

IMG_20140519_193133_zpsugc6ge12.jpg

Hope to meet y'all soon.
Welcome again!

@squiggy should make the drive and join us

I am already going to make the drive to Tinley Park on Friday. Not sure I am up for it two days in a row. We have gone somewhere (Chicago, Detroit, Fort Wayne, etc) at least every other weekend this summer. I am getting burned out on all the driving. You, on the other hand, need to make it to The Dragon!

I am already going to make the drive to Tinley Park on Friday. Not sure I am up for it two days in a row. We have gone somewhere (Chicago, Detroit, Fort Wayne, etc) at least every other weekend this summer. I am getting burned out on all the driving. You, on the other hand, need to make it to The Dragon!
We'll see about the dragon :)

We're meeting up at Steak N Shake on touhy in Rosemont 3 PM join us on Facebook and Instagram #Chicago9ths

We're meeting up at Steak N Shake on touhy in Rosemont 3 PM join us on Facebook and Instagram #Chicago9ths
I don't know if I'll make it there that early... What time were you planning to leave there for the meet?

I've somehow managed to catch the Flu, and I work tomorrow. If I show, it won't be until later in the day.

We spotted 2 guys in a rr si at about 430 on 30 in Crest Hill. I have the lowered tw 13 si and she has the rr 14 si.

Anyone heard of backyard industries? It's a shop that is opening in the crest hill/lockport area. Wanted to see if anyone knows anything.

Back