Christian12's black FG4 Build

well for the 2016 seasons im repping these vsxx 24k gold rims 17x9 +35 im not repping those tires as they are going on my s2k and im putting some Pilot super sports (225 45 17)

vOF2Fgp.jpg

8Ft1rT6.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you posted about the gauge pods, computer is really slow and it will literally take me a week to scroll through 5 pages....wondering where you got it from?

looks really nice
thanks I'm very satisfied with the fit and finish of the wheel!

Not sure if you posted about the gauge pods, computer is really slow and it will literally take me a week to scroll through 5 pages....wondering where you got it from?
yeah they are Perrin gauge pods, I'm really happy with them a few people on the forum have them as well
heres a link for them: http://perrinperformance.com/i-13323984-dual-gauge-pod.html

And you have to screw this into the steering wheel cover i'm presuming? and thanks for the fast reply! :)

Do you have any videos? I want to run same settup as you (full race everything, supercharged, bov) but I'm curious on how it sounds.

Those gauges are beautiful. I just started looking them up. I have no use for them but man, they look nice!

Back