Civic Sedan aftermarket exhaust

emailed Vibrant Performance yesterday got an email saying the '12 si isn't in their current plans but will up date me with info:

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in our product line.

In response to your question, we do not have any immediate plans to develop an exhaust for the 2012 Civic SI.

I will make sure to keep you posted should our plans change.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Deryck Griffith
Account Manager
Vibrant Performance
310 Courtneypark Drive East
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5
T:905-564-2808, x237 F:905-564-8653
www.vibrantperformance.com
dgriffith@vibrantpower.com[/quote]

I think they copy n paste. Cause that's almost identical to the response I got from them

Any updates on a Greddy exhaust for the Coupes? My buddy had one and loved it. I'm not looking for that "Ricer" sound but just a little more performance out of my Civic. I emailed them and never got a response. Maybe someone on here has had better luck. This is what I was looking for and it looks like they just stopped maing exhausts for the Hondas all together in 2009.
http://www.greddy.com/products/exhausts/spectrum-elite/filter:make:Honda/

Can't even get the HFP for the sedan or the coupe for the 2012. I just talked to Honda, and they do not plan on offering anything HFP for the sedan. They are still contemplating it for the coupe, but they want to see the demand first. As of right now, it's not looking good though. I'm also not sure if the 8th gen axle back will fit. I don't have one in my inventory to match up to my car to check. If I get a customer with an 8th come in, I'll take a look at exhaust and put my car on the lift next to it to see if the flanges and mounts work. I'll keep you guys posted as I get more info.
Honda parts manager at Colonial Honda of Dartmouth
Hey man, just letting you know that there is interest for HFP kit for the 2012 coupe lx. Please try and make it happen lol!!

Anybody think there will be an aftermarket DUAL exhaust system for the 9th Si or generally are they only available on V6's and up or would a dual exhaust system have to b custom made for an i-4?

hmmm...no vibrant exhaust plans for this car? I'm really surprised. It was arguably the best sounding exhaust for the 8th. I got more compliments when I had that exhaust than any of my other friends with their full race, tsudo, and skunk2 exhausts.

hmmm...no vibrant exhaust plans for this car? I'm really surprised. It was arguably the best sounding exhaust for the 8th. I got more compliments when I had that exhaust than any of my other friends with their full race, tsudo, and skunk2 exhausts.

I sent a message to a sales rep at AndysAutoSport asking when will they have parts (cosmetic, performance, etc) available for sale for the 9th gen civic and I was told they do not know specifically when because the aftermarket suppliers usually take a while catching up to what is available in the automotive industry and suggested I check back once a month to see when they might have parts available for the 9th gen civic. I will keep everyone updated when I find out any further information.

Back