Clash of Clans

Did that already. Squiggy do you have 5 builders huts already?

Yep! I threw a few bucks at the game early on. I have no problems supporting a quality game. Did the same with Boom Beach. Google Play credits from the Google Rewards help too.

Yep! I threw a few bucks at the game early on. I have no problems supporting a quality game. Did the same with Boom Beach. Google Play credits from the Google Rewards help too.
I did the same thing, I wanted to start out strong. I'll send the request now, my name there is Eren Yeager

You think I could join BSD as well?

Look us up and send a request. Shield is red, yellow, and black. We have 34 members right now. Restrictions say 1400 trophies and level 50+, but don't worry about it.

Actually I'll have to be invited since I don't have enough trophies

You'd have to find him somehow. I'm not sure how. Usually there are enough trophies lol

I'm guessing the same way dent found squiggy, through his gamecenter id. Except I'm on android so it would have to be Google Play I think?

What is your username? Can you post something in the global chat? I'll see if i see you there

For sure, saving up gold now for the upgrades.
I also hope i'll be able to help in the war a bit, at least take out the bottom guy, maybe the second bottom too

I also hope i'll be able to help in the war a bit, at least take out the bottom guy, maybe the second bottom too

Don't worry about trophies so much. You will find that it is helpful to bounce up and down the trophy ladder when raiding for resources.

You should be able do do well with the donated troops and destroy the bottom two targets.

Btw, you should be maxing out walls as well before upgrading your Th.

The amount of upgrades to do at TH8 are absolutely ridiculous. Almost every defense can be upgraded twice except for Air Defense. Plus, Hidden Teslas can be upgraded 3x. Ugh. Upgrading Dark Elixir troops almost looks to be a lost cause until getting a second drill at TH9 and above.

At least this 1 gem boosting will help considerably.

Back