DIY Clear Corners/Removing Amber reflectors

What's a new set cost? Honestly, if you start this on a Saturday morning, follow the instructions, and just use a little common sense, you shouldn't need an extra set and you can have the whole thing done in a day EASY.

yeah i know and understand that. I would like to be able to sell the car with all OEM parts when it comes to that. Doesn't hurt to have an extra set :) Also, i can't get started on it till May because my car is in Storage. If i get headlights now, i can get started and have them ready to go in when i get my car back :D

yeah i know and understand that. I would like to be able to sell the car with all OEM parts when it comes to that. Doesn't hurt to have an extra set :) Also, i can't get started on it till May because my car is in Storage. If i get headlights now, i can get started and have them ready to go in when i get my car back :D

That has got to drive you nuts how often you have to mention the car is in storage!

It'll probably feel like you picked up a new car all over again.

I coulnd't handle the north, no way I could store my car for any amount of time lol. I didn't realize you wouldn't have the car until then, so getting a head start on it is a great idea, and I am sure you can get near what you pay for the headlights back out of them if you do decide you don't need an extra pair laying around.

I coulnd't handle the north, no way I could store my car for any amount of time lol. I didn't realize you wouldn't have the car until then, so getting a head start on it is a great idea, and I am sure you can get near what you pay for the headlights back out of them if you do decide you don't need an extra pair laying around.
Yeah true... i drive the car for 3 months of the year... June, July, August. I'll take the car out mid May to give me 15 days or so to work on it. Will start insurance on the 1st of June. Insurance here is bad. I pay $500 a month for insurance, so no point wasting half a month.

Yeah true... i drive the car for 3 months of the year... June, July, August. I'll take the car out mid May to give me 15 days or so to work on it. Will start insurance on the 1st of June. Insurance here is bad. I pay $500 a month for insurance, so no point wasting half a month.

Why is the insurance so expensive?

That's how Canada is. Some of my friends pay $1100+/month I'm very lucky :)

$13,200 a year for insurance? Yikes. Minimum wage yearly salary (full time) only comes out to $15,800 a year ($14,676 Canadian).

$13,200 a year for insurance? Yikes. Minimum wage yearly salary (full time) only comes out to $15,800 a year ($14,676 Canadian).
oh gosh... Well usually we try and split car costs:living costs 60:40.
Right now i only pay $500 for rent, 650 for car and $500 for insurance... so i'm good :)

If i had bought that z34 it would have been $950/month + $650/month for insurance.

Either way cost of living is very pricey here.

Also owning a car is mandatory. city is so large, bus service is only city limits and insurance companies know that. I've heard of people in other cities only paying like $400/month or less...

:bricks:
Right now i only pay $500 for rent, 650 for car and $500 for insurance... so i'm good :)

If i had bought that z34 it would have been $950/month + $650/month for insurance.

What are your financing terms like. Over 60 months in the US, a $650 payment gets a person a luxury car.

Back