• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Cool Lights (In General)

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i wish, they might actually be too complicated to retro, all the control systems in there for the adaptive lighting and laser sysetm

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
i wish, they might actually be too complicated to retro, all the control systems in there for the adaptive lighting and laser sysetm

not as hard as you might think :) Some simple sensory resistors, limit switches and a beam reticule for distance focus. Bet i could wire one up in a day or two if i had all the materials on hand :)

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
thatd be the logical way to do it, but were talking about bmw, im sure everything goes to a series of computers that then decide on what to do with the lights

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
thatd be the logical way to do it, but were talking about bmw, im sure everything goes to a series of computers that then decide on what to do with the lights
yeah but since we won't be building a plc for our cars i think that's the best way :) Idk if you were even serious about trying it :)

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
oh id never do it, once i get my mdx retro im done, next car will come stock with hids/leds/laser

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
$2k tail light replacement.

ron v

Fuego from San Diego