Cool Lights (In General)

i wish, they might actually be too complicated to retro, all the control systems in there for the adaptive lighting and laser sysetm

i wish, they might actually be too complicated to retro, all the control systems in there for the adaptive lighting and laser sysetm

not as hard as you might think :) Some simple sensory resistors, limit switches and a beam reticule for distance focus. Bet i could wire one up in a day or two if i had all the materials on hand :)

thatd be the logical way to do it, but were talking about bmw, im sure everything goes to a series of computers that then decide on what to do with the lights

thatd be the logical way to do it, but were talking about bmw, im sure everything goes to a series of computers that then decide on what to do with the lights
yeah but since we won't be building a plc for our cars i think that's the best way :) Idk if you were even serious about trying it :)

oh id never do it, once i get my mdx retro im done, next car will come stock with hids/leds/laser

Back