Corpsing....pics to follow...

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Halloween is a big deal to me so today im going to start some new corpsing with one of my buddies. Ill post some pics this afternoon when I get back. hahahahaha...... Fresh corpse flesh......

The start.... these are not finished....
p1000900r.jpg

getting assembled....
p1000901p.jpg

oh the rotted joint paint....

p1000906vh.jpg

heads....

p1000928n.jpg

as the "skin" dries it will begin to change but until fully painted and corpsed they don't look like much...
p1000921cz.jpg

hahahahahaha......

What did you use to cover the head?

:waiting: I'll just take a seat right here. :excited: Can't wait for more info/pics

plaster paris?

I'm interested to see what it looks like when done.

And i'm with dawn. I thought it was gonna be some awkward form of laying down and taking a picture with your eyes closed.

Hmmm... originally, I though this would be soem sort of new photo trend where people lay about as if they were dead.
I was going to ask if it was something like planking, but decided not to.

I'm interested to see what it looks like when done.

And i'm with dawn. I thought it was gonna be some awkward form of laying down and taking a picture with your eyes closed.

Which could possibly be more interesting and make more sense than planking.

Halloween is a big deal to me so today im going to start some new corpsing with one of my buddies. Ill post some pics this afternoon when I get back. hahahahaha...... Fresh corpse flesh......

Where did you get your skeleton? I watched a YT vid where the guy used 7mil plastic and a heat gun to shrink wrap and create texture. He also used dark cherry wood staining gel to add color.

Yeah similar idea, skeletons are what is known as a 4th quality bucky. They come from anatomical chart company but are widely available through other websites. The 4th's are simply in too bad a condition out of the molds to be sold as a teaching quality skeleton. Still expensive but the detail makes for a really nice halloween prop.

The "skinning" can be done in a variety of ways. The method that I like the most but takes the longest is latex and cotton balls. The method I used on these for simplicity and time is pantyhose and carpet adhesive.

The painting later this week will be a variety of woodstains and shellac.

I purchased the skeletons from a place called skeletonsandmore.com

They currenty had the best price at around $120 shipped.

Yeah similar idea, skeletons are what is known as a 4th quality bucky. They come from anatomical chart company but are widely available through other websites. The 4th's are simply in too bad a condition out of the molds to be sold as a teaching quality skeleton. Still expensive but the detail makes for a really nice halloween prop.

The "skinning" can be done in a variety of ways. The method that I like the most but takes the longest is latex and cotton balls. The method I used on these for simplicity and time is pantyhose and carpet adhesive.

The painting later this week will be a variety of woodstains and shellac.

I purchased the skeletons from a place called skeletonsandmore.com

They currenty had the best price at around $120 shipped.

Yeah, I've seen the 4th Bucky. A little out of my price range due to everything else I do outside. The vid posted by Webby is the one I was talking about. Can't wait to see your pics!!!!!

Back