Corsport Worst customer support and vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's unfortunate some people have had some bad luck with CorSport. I had to wait myself for the hybrid cable bushings and longer than told but it is some what expected on such a hot item. I would gladly order again from them and hope my experiences stay the same. They may have issues that we don't know so I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless this is my convo about my order as a reference, felt they were nice and responded quick.
  • CorSport Said:The hybrid bushings are out of stock everywhere, and at Hybrid they are working on a new batch. ETA to ship 2 weeks.
  • HYBRID BUSHINGS
    4th May 2015 @ 5:34 PM

IcoMessage1.gif
    You Said:Sounds good, I'll check back in 2 weeks with you all if I don't hear anything prior. Thank you for letting me know
  • RE: HYBRID BUSHINGS
    5th May 2015 @ 8:00 AM

IcoMessage2.gif
    CorSport Said:No problem, thanks for your patience.
  • UPDATES HR BUSHING'S
    25th May 2015 @ 11:01 AM

IcoMessage1.gif
    You Said:Was just curious if there were any updates to when the Hybrid Racing cable bushings would be available to ship. Received the other half of my order very quick and was happy, thank you for that.
  • RE: UPDATES HR BUSHING'S
    26th May 2015 @ 9:59 AM

IcoMessage2.gif
    CorSport Said:I apologize for the delays, I have an email out for more information, I will reply to you asap.
    27th May 2015 @ 8:00 AM

IcoMessage2.gif
    CorSport Said:Shipping today or tomorrow, sorry they have been filling back orders on those.
  • 27th May 2015 @ 9:03 AM

IcoMessage1.gif
    You Said:Thanks for heads up, appreciate the info and quick responses.

Sorry for not responding in a couple days guys im active duty military and the last couple days have been busy as hell trying to get all the training soldiers home for the holidays. Thanks for all the responses to my post, i havent recived anything from corsport and i plan on calling corsport tomorrow morning with the number webby provided(thanks man)! As soon as this issue is resolved with corsport i will post the email traffic like redrocket did for transparency purposes. I want to reiterate that i tried to get this fixed for a good amount of time with no resolve other than agreeing to take a different part. My last resort was 9th civic, which i told them i was going to do this. the last point i have to make is that the item in question that they no longer stock is still available for sale on their site right now.

Well it's unfortunate some people have had some bad luck with CorSport. I had to wait myself for the hybrid cable bushings and longer than told but it is some what expected on such a hot item. I would gladly order again from them and hope my experiences stay the same. They may have issues that we don't know so I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless this is my convo about my order as a reference, felt they were nice and responded quick.
  • CorSport Said:The hybrid bushings are out of stock everywhere, and at Hybrid they are working on a new batch. ETA to ship 2 weeks.
  • HYBRID BUSHINGS

IcoMessage1.gif
    You Said:Sounds good, I'll check back in 2 weeks with you all if I don't hear anything prior. Thank you for letting me know

IcoMessage2.gif
  • UPDATES HR BUSHING'S

IcoMessage1.gif
    You Said:Was just curious if there were any updates to when the Hybrid Racing cable bushings would be available to ship. Received the other half of my order very quick and was happy, thank you for that.

IcoMessage2.gif
    CorSport Said:I apologize for the delays, I have an email out for more information, I will reply to you asap.

IcoMessage2.gif
    CorSport Said:Shipping today or tomorrow, sorry they have been filling back orders on those.

IcoMessage1.gif
I agree, the hr bushings i expected to take a while to get.
For them to send me cable bushings instead of base bushings- human error
As far as them not posting the credit to my account that's my biggest issue but regardless of the service i have received thus far, i will probably still order from them again just due to the prices they have on some of the items.

The only real problem I had was with customer service. Maybe he read my question wrong and replied back kinda rude. But I got everything I ordered. It took a little while to get my downpipe but it was worth the wait.
I have kinda learned to call and ask questions about there inventory before I order something.

Of course their website and FB page don't mention anything about a phone number.

Email us. Message us.

How about old school calling.....

I get pretty frustrated with places not having a business number too. I mean they could always do a VOIP phone that wouldn't cost nearly a thing. I get trying to reduce costs especially since most people only shop based on price and car parts are pretty thin margins. Hard to compete with ebay and direct sale china made crap. I'm waiting to hear from Corsport. I know they have some stiff rules like the no shipping to different billing/shipping addresses which can trip some people up.

This is the trade off for lower prices and not buying direct from supplier.
I paid $10 more for my Hasport mount because I bought from Hasport, but I knew this would be the best way to ensure I get what I pay for.

PS
I have bought from Corsport with no issues but I bought their brand product so it wasn't coming from a 3rd party such as hybrid racing.

I just ordered a buddy club SS from Cor after sending a stock request email and receiving this back within minutes...

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 12:48, CorSport
<sales@corsportusa.com> wrote:
Due back in stock this week if ordered now, will probably sell out again asap.
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Contact Form <sales@corsportusa.com> wrote:

We will see how their service is ... this is my first purchase for my 2015.

Nothing has changed, we have a new phone number that's it, we moved and couldnt take our comcast number with, but being an online business, the phone isnt something we manage 24 hours a day -- we dont publish it and we respond to emails instantly. This one customer is, well, to be honest, one of those customers, we are here to help people not to be made out to be some sort of bad guy, once people take that attittude with us, its very hard to help them. Yelling at us or being upset doesnt change how long a product will take. Period.

Anyway, I have been doing this for a decade, if anyone ever needs anything or any sort of response, email me, always works, always has. If I knew this thread was here I would have posted long time ago.

Tai Kahn
Owner
CorSport

Also, I would like to state, that we process about 200 orders a week, it's unfortunate that a few people over the last few months (we processed and shipped 3000+ orders flawlessly during that time) that don't ask or understand how our site works, which is this: we have a stock check feature NOT a live inventory, you check out and charge yourself, we never charge or store or even see your card numbers, ever. That costs money, 2.5%, so does processing a refund another 2.5%. If an order is not in stock at a warehouse or the manufacture we get the item ordered the fastest and most direct way we can, we relay that information to the customer, if they choose not to wait for an item for their own reasons we can offer another item, they can wait for it or you can get a refund minus the money already incurred (the 5%) or full 100% store credit. -- think of us your mail order service, we provide a means to get the parts at a great price, and shipping times will always vary. We cannot control the misbelief that people have assuming that any store online is a giant warehouse with everything they could possibly need right there in stock and ready to ship before the site even gets paid by the customer (our deposits are 24-36 hours later from your card orders).

Also, I would like to state, that we process about 200 orders a week, it's unfortunate that a few people over the last few months (we processed and shipped 3000+ orders flawlessly during that time) that don't ask or understand how our site works, which is this: we have a stock check feature NOT a live inventory, you check out and charge yourself, we never charge or store or even see your card numbers, ever. That costs money, 2.5%, so does processing a refund another 2.5%. If an order is not in stock at a warehouse or the manufacture we get the item ordered the fastest and most direct way we can, we relay that information to the customer, if they choose not to wait for an item for their own reasons we can offer another item, they can wait for it or you can get a refund minus the money already incurred (the 5%) or full 100% store credit. -- think of us your mail order service, we provide a means to get the parts at a great price, and shipping times will always vary. We cannot control the misbelief that people have assuming that any store online is a giant warehouse with everything they could possibly need right there in stock and ready to ship before the site even gets paid by the customer (our deposits are 24-36 hours later from your card orders).

The processing fee is a cost of doing business and you should reconsider your policy and absorb it. Otherwise, it will just continue to lead to a bad reputation as has already started here on the forum.

Online mail order business or not, the phone is an essential and important means of communication for customer service. To think otherwise is poor business judgment.

In reality, if you cannot provide what was ordered in a reasonable time frame, there is no substance to the sale and the consumer has the right to a full refund. Especially if your site says it is in stock. You may want to familiarize yourself with the Uniform Commercial Code and contract creation...which is what happens when a firm order is created. The UCC trumps your no refunds/exchange for another item policy. This is why any credit card company would be willing to approve a charge back.

If I order something that you say is in stock and it is in fact not, your response is considered a renegotiation. I DO NOT have to accept your new offer and am entitled to a FULL refund.

Site does not say its in stock, it actually says quite opposite, and has a stock check button right below the product, we have a description of this in the first paragraph on the terms page as well. Again, you are merely wrapping this up like you'd like to see it. Done here. You can have your refund, always could, fees apply, always have, you can't just ***** and change something to be what you want it to be.

• HYBRID BUSHINGS

IcoMessage1.gif

IcoMessage2.gif
  • UPDATES HR BUSHING'S

IcoMessage1.gif

IcoMessage2.gif

IcoMessage2.gif

IcoMessage1.gif

Thanks, thanks for this. This is how it normally goes. It's amazing the difference attitude and acceptance can make in a customer to business transaction.

I get pretty frustrated with places not having a business number too. I mean they could always do a VOIP phone that wouldn't cost nearly a thing. I get trying to reduce costs especially since most people only shop based on price and car parts are pretty thin margins. Hard to compete with ebay and direct sale china made crap. I'm waiting to hear from Corsport. I know they have some stiff rules like the no shipping to different billing/shipping addresses which can trip some people up.

I think this sounds pretty supportive of you guys.

Wow, thats pretty different from the Corsport I have dealt with in the past. I can understand that frustration. They are definitely a drop shipper. If its not in stock in the warehouse they are sending it from they should be able to tell you that. Not defending whats been happening to you but they could be dealing with some terrible warehouses on their end and getting BS from those guys that they are passing on to the customer.

So does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back