Corsport Worst customer support and vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that with your business anytime a customer has an issue we are titled as "one of those customers". I regret not checking reviews for CORSport on YELP or Better Business Bureau

BBB: complaint from last year
http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-...in-englewood-co-90101182/complaints#breakdown

As far as my issue, u guys never even told me about getting my money back with a 5 percent penalty. the only reason you are even now brining it up is because one of the 9thCivic member mentioned it. Corsport told me that a refund or cancelation is not an option even though you stated in you email that you have no idea when they will be restocked. As far as me being "one of those customers" I kept the email professional, we never cursed or disrespected one another but the principal is I completed the instock check waited three days with no reponses from corsport, So because of your awesome prices and thinking that you guys were probably busy being Xmas and all, I went ahead and ordered the part. A week later you guys contact me and say the part is not in stock and that you don't have any visability on when it will. This a simple issue to fix, issue me a refund. NOPE! you cant do that. 3 days after asking for a refund and you guys not budging you offered a differnet color so I finally agreed, and guess what!!!! you email me back later in the day that that color is also not available.

I GAVE UP GUYS, YOU WIN!

I ORDERED A MORE EXPENSIVE PART FROM YOUR SITE AND YOU GUYS AGREED AND CHARGE ME AN ADDITONAL ALMOST 100 BUCKS!! I JUST HOPE THAT YOU BOYS DONT EMAIL ME NEXT WEEK AND TELL ME THAT THAT MORE EXPENSIVE PART IS OUT OF STOCK.

AGAIN GUYS I QUIT, YOU WIN.

Give me a couple hours 9th civic and I will post the email traffic. I apologize for any misspelling as im doing this from a phone.

Reactions: Nix
Yep, that's right, GodSpeed did not have that color. You never used stock check, just blind bought it and didnt want to wait, you did agree to swapping to a better part in the same color, since color was more important to you then what it does. Not everyone has to freak out, some people do, life goes on.

Yep, that's right, GodSpeed did not have that color. You never used stock check, just blind bought it and didnt want to wait, you did agree to swapping to a better part in the same color, since color was more important to you then what it does. Not everyone has to freak out, some people do, life goes on.

Site sponsor or not, you really need to do yourself a favor and stop attacking/insulting/calling customers/members of this forum liars.

Some of the email traffic below.

ME: I haven't heard either way concerning the *******. I would just like a refund please for the amount since it is not in stock. I will try to order a different style from a local business here.

CORSPORT: Orders are not cancelable. Let me know what you want and I'll get it for you.

ME: What do mean not cancel able ? You don't have the part in stock. Is the other one you mentioned in stock and ready to ship? This is supposed to be a Christmas present and I wanted to make sure it was in on time.

ME: It says on your FAQ forum if the part is on back order, not in stock, I can receive a full money back within 90 days.

CORSPORT: I can get you another color or another part. Or another brand. Charges were incurred when you checked out. As per our terms order is not cancelable.

ME: I understand but the part I order in not in stock. I do not order another color. Your website states I can ask for a full refund if the part is not in stock within 90 days. My husband would not like the blue or gold, as his car is grey and red. The other kit you mentioned, is it compatible with the 2014 Honda Civic SI, and any difference in price?

No response from CORSPORT

ME: I just want my money back. You do not have the part it stock as ordered. As per your website it states a refund can be requested. If this is not doable your website is displaying false information. It sounds to me like this is bad business. I will make sure to mention and display this thread on 9thCivic as that is where I originally heard about your website.

CORSPORT: Again what are you trying to order on another site. I'll make it happen trying to help you.

ME:I wanted the original part I ordered, but you stated it was not in stock. You offered the spherical bearing, but I emailed several times questioning difference in price if any, and if the ones you stated were in stock. The car is a 2014 Honda Civic Si 4 door.

CORSPORT: I'll let you know.

I have a few more emails from CORSPORT when I get home tonight.

Like I said Gentlemen, this is what I have been dealing with the whole time. I have way to much going on right now with career and family so I just want to get a product or get my money back either way im sure this will not mean anything to CORSPORT but ill just stay away from your business. Its a shame because you guys have some great prices and im sure that the next 3000 orders you get will be perfect but the fact is you had one problem with a customer out of that 3000 orders, a problem you could have easily fixed . Good luck with your business Corsport just try and reconsider some of your business practices for items not in stock. A far as 9thCIVIC thanks for your support.

One last thing

CORSPORT Can you post that new number you have just for everyone else's piece of mind incase they have to contact you?

Nothing has changed, we have a new phone number that's it, we moved and couldnt take our comcast number with,
I was just trying to help users with a number. The number I previously posted is listed with the BBB, Google Maps and numerous other online sources. You may want to make edits to those sites.

I know I don't post much, but @CorSport has my full support. I've never had issues with them and I ordered a lot of my parts from them only because of their Customer Service. I was notified over phone and email by them about my EG Window Visors and my EG rear seat delete. Visors were out of stock and they let me know they wouldn't have them in for another couple of weeks from WeatherTech and offered to give my money back or wait. I said I would wait and they credited me for the inconvenience. Then with my rear seat delete, I was called to be informed they had them in stock right away and that I would not have to wait the 3 weeks.
I will continue to support, and have been since I was on 8thcivic lol

Sorry you're going through this as a customer, but, from personal experience beign in your shoes calling out a company is not the way to go. I did that with D2 Racing on here, and it got me nowhere. All I had to do was message them on here, and I got it resolved; despite all the emaisl and calls. Instead, I made a childish and immature post on this site, just as this, and made myself look like a chotch ball. It will get resolved I'm sure. Good luck, kid!

Last edited:
Trust me sk8nava I wish my issue was resolved like yours above but it was the complete opposite of what you described. As far as another route I didn't think I had another option my back was against the wall. If these guys would have even called me to let me know something It would have put me more at easy but they just kept sending emails about order something else. As far as this thread goes if the majority of the 9th civic members think I was wrong for doing this then I apologize and fell free to remove this thread.

You have every right to be upset, trust me, I know how it is lol. I did the same thing. But it only frustrates you more when lashing out and it really gets you nowhere. You dont need to apologize at all though. Just privately message them and talk it out, see hwo it goes and I'm sure things can be resolved!

You have every right to be upset, trust me, I know how it is lol. I did the same thing. But it only frustrates you more when lashing out and it really gets you nowhere. You dont need to apologize at all though. Just privately message them and talk it out, see hwo it goes and I'm sure things can be resolved!
Messaging privately here is different from messaging them through email (which they've already done) ....how? There shouldn't be a difference in how you're treated when communicating through email or through pm here.

One last thing

CORSPORT Can you post that new number you have just for everyone else's piece of mind incase they have to contact you?
Sure thing 3033511444.

And I have changed my number and address on all those sites. They don't update them. Try googling trouble changing your Yelp listing address, it's a known pita, basically Yelp won't do it. They'll just force you to make a new one. Which I did. (Yelp is where they all take the info from and replicate it). I've done this multiple times but they keep repopulating and showing back up. Even clicked closed location which isn't true. I wish I could control everyone having that number but I can't.

Well, I will no longer do business with a company that does not have what I want IN STOCK and that does not have a PHONE NUMBER. I guess this rules Corsport out. There are too many other vendors out there.

Well, I will no longer do business with a company that does not have what I want IN STOCK and that does not have a PHONE NUMBER. I guess this rules Corsport out. There are too many other vendors out there.

We have a phone number, 303-351-1444 - stocking is based on what moves, as with any business, we list 30,000+ parts (of which no dealer on earth stocks all of) so that you have a choice, you can actually get what you want instead of only what some small shop has on their floor or shelves, and we do stock products, again, no one stocks all of it, its 100's of millions of dollars of which no shop pulls in. I think you are misunderstanding a few things and way over simplifying something you don't fully understand.

If and when you need responsive help getting parts at a fair price with free shipping, we're here.

Happy Holidays,
Tai
CorSport

I'll agree with Corsport on the fact you gotta have some give and take when having such a vast amount of parts especially across multiple platforms. Pre-inquiry will always net a better estimate on time frame and most companies don't offer an in stock inquiry button on their website(from my experience) and emails of course always work for any company. Anyone who works in a supply and demand business for products knows that if predicting what sells was that easy, they'd be on wall street. "What do you mean you don't have a headlight for my 99 Corolla in stock, this is a Toyota dealership?" Get people like that all the time and generally speaking you'll never be able to please everyone all the time.
:hail:
live-long-and-prosper-tee-shirt-cbs114b.jpg
:ohsnap:
:leghump:

I haven't had any issues with them, though I haven't used them much either. I did send them a few emails asking about part compatibility and did not get any useful responses.

It seems that with your business anytime a customer has an issue we are titled as "one of those customers". I regret not checking reviews for CORSport on YELP or Better Business Bureau

BBB: complaint from last year
http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-...in-englewood-co-90101182/complaints#breakdown

As far as my issue, u guys never even told me about getting my money back with a 5 percent penalty. the only reason you are even now brining it up is because one of the 9thCivic member mentioned it. Corsport told me that a refund or cancelation is not an option even though you stated in you email that you have no idea when they will be restocked. As far as me being "one of those customers" I kept the email professional, we never cursed or disrespected one another but the principal is I completed the instock check waited three days with no reponses from corsport, So because of your awesome prices and thinking that you guys were probably busy being Xmas and all, I went ahead and ordered the part. A week later you guys contact me and say the part is not in stock and that you don't have any visability on when it will. This a simple issue to fix, issue me a refund. NOPE! you cant do that. 3 days after asking for a refund and you guys not budging you offered a differnet color so I finally agreed, and guess what!!!! you email me back later in the day that that color is also not available.

I GAVE UP GUYS, YOU WIN!

I ORDERED A MORE EXPENSIVE PART FROM YOUR SITE AND YOU GUYS AGREED AND CHARGE ME AN ADDITONAL ALMOST 100 BUCKS!! I JUST HOPE THAT YOU BOYS DONT EMAIL ME NEXT WEEK AND TELL ME THAT THAT MORE EXPENSIVE PART IS OUT OF STOCK.

AGAIN GUYS I QUIT, YOU WIN.

Give me a couple hours 9th civic and I will post the email traffic. I apologize for any misspelling as im doing this from a phone.

SUCKER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back