Cr kiwamis 18 by 8.5 38 offset

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
I think im about to buy these rims.. 1800 plus shipping and handling.. Bronze on black!!! I love the color bronze for these rims..What do you guys think??? Is this size gonna be good enough performance wize??? Probably wont have to do a tire stretch and i hope theyre light enough..
Im dropped an 1 1/2 right now..

Super nice wheels. The 8.5 should give you plenty to work with in terms of tire size. A 225/235/245 will fit on there nicely. The only knock on the CRs is the weight. From what I know they are on the heavy side.

These were the only size/weights I could find. So you're probably looking at about 20-21lbs/wheel.

17x8 +47 ~19 lbs

18x9.5 +38 ~23 lbs

I know. I just found out about the weight.. damn,.the bronze looks so nice too.. but the weight... i want that size and concave.. might just go with the tc105n... i love that kiwami design tho

Really think im gonna buy the wedsport tc105n's 18 by 8.5.. 17 lbs.. Bronze,slight concave... You think that is gonna handle well?? Wide enough for gripping but still handle turns well

Reactions: Nix
Sick!!! Your the mam webby.. Definetly getting these but 18's.. Perfect fitment for me

they come in bright yellow too, in case you want that haha
tc105n_fy_04.jpg

not sure about the specs on that, it was just on the site as a demo. I think if you're looking for concave though, 17x9+25 might be the best bet because I'm not sure how concave 18x8.5 are going to be

Have you looked at any Works wheels? They make some similar to that
Yea i did.. I think its just gonna be hard to get the concave look i want with 18" rim without fender work.. Im waiting to talk to the dealer about these rims.. If its a little concave ill be happy... I just gotta get something. Ill be happy once i get em.. Pics coming soon!!!

Yea i did.. I think its just gonna be hard to get the concave look i want with 18" rim without fender work.. Im waiting to talk to the dealer about these rims.. If its a little concave ill be happy... I just gotta get something. Ill be happy once i get em.. Pics coming soon!!!

True the fitment may be tough with 18's...The s2k Im getting has work emotions? and they look similar so that was why I suggested it man. Cant wait to see!

Back