CT-E vs Kraftswerks for daily

I am currently pondering the same question: CT-E or Kraftwerks SC? Are there other kits out there beyond these two? I like the sound of the CT-E unit more than Kraftwerks kit because you still get the whine. Are there any additional upgrades available beyond Vit's aftercooler? This is a must if I go with the CT-E kit because I want to be in the 350+ HP range, and E-85 conversion really isn't an option for me. What about fuel consumption? I have seen better numbers on the Kraftwerks kit, but haven't seen much data for the CT-E kit overall.

Also, what other mods do you see commonly with a SC kit? Clearly new fuel pump and injectors are a must, but the video posted early in this thread mentions 1500cc injectors, which are the largest injectors I have seen put on a 9th gen. Are they really offering any additional power, or are 1000cc injectors enough?

1500s are needed if planning to run e85 otherwise the 1000s are sufficient.
Full 3 inch exhaust, catless down pipe, larger throttle body with bigger inlet on the ct, 2.95 pulley and you've pretty much maxed out without e85.
Some say porting the blower along with the venom cooler helps but you mind as well go turbo for the cost at that point.

I have already prepped for maximum discharge with a full 3" exhaust (3" Full Race catted DP and Skunk2 MegaRR catback). I am more worried about what I am inputting, especially the size of the pulley if I am running 93 octane all the time (like I said, E-85 is not an option for me). Are 1500s only needed for the E-85 conversion?

Thank you for the advice! I am most concerned at this point about the pulley diameter now that I have seen several builds.

I am most concerned at this point about the pulley diameter now that I have seen several builds.

You can safely run 3.15" without cooling, as long as you have the supporting mods (fuel pump, injectors, 3.5" intake, 3" downpipe and exhaust) or with a cooler and everything else listed above you can go down to 2.95"

All depends what driving conditions you do. If you drive mostly city, go with CT as it has more low end power. If you do mostly highway go with KW as the kit has more top end power.
My KW powered car on stock bolt ons made more power than a CT car with all the bells and whistles added to it. We were tuned by the same guy in similar weather conditions. Every time we run, anything under 50 he takes the jump and pulls, but I eventually catch up and overtake him once we reach 110-115. At 50 were dead even again to about 110-115 and I start pulling. Anything above 50 I get the jump every time and pull on him until I let off.

Back