CT Engineering Supercharger Beta Testing

Can someone explain how the 3.6" pulley 260hp and the 3.15 gained almost 70whp...how does the car gain so much with such an incremental boost increase.

Can someone explain how the 3.6" pulley 260hp and the 3.15 gained almost 70whp...how does the car gain so much with such an incremental boost increase.
Im have very little knowledge when it comes to F/I. but if it's like the 8th gen kit, it's actually double the boost PSI (4psi 3.6", 8psi 3.15") also, the injectors are double the size too. So you are doubling the air + fuel between stage 1 and 3.

3.6" pulley was ~250, 3.15 was 300+ on 8thgens..
2.4l has more potential for flow at the same boost levels.

3.6" Pulley uses 550cc injectors which were maxed out...its actually capable of more than 260whp....when they put the 3.15" on, they used 1000cc innjectors. And it really has nothing to do with it being a 2.4L as opposed to the 2.0L, it helps but CT changed the design of the inlet to a much more efficient design as well as made improvements on the intake manifold. Thats why 9thgens are seeing better #s than 8thgens...its just a better quality product in general. Also why I believe it will be more on-par with the KW kit. I dont think the KW kit will outperform the CT kit by much with our car.

Last edited:
We just put the supercharger up today for pre-order. Our sale price has been finalized at $3729, but we're still awaiting the final base map tune from CT/Hondata. We expect that to be done next week, and these kits should start shipping around 4/15/13, although it is unknown how fast CT will be able to crank them out. We placed a large order for the initial batch of them, so I think we should have enough for anyone that orders from us.

Unlike the 8th Gen Si Stage 1 Supercharger Kit, this 9th Gen Stage 1 Kit DOES require a FlashPro (sold separately). That's really the way to go anyways, and saves you the downtime of sending in your ECU. A CT/Hondata base map tune will of course be provided with the kit. We anticipate the kit will eventually be CARB legal as well.

Here is the link to pre-order the kit: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-1006/index.html

Keep in mind the dyno #s and other detailed info is not posted because the final tune is not finished quite yet.

Last edited:
VitViper - I intend to purchase tuning from you soon, as soon as I get this kit :dance: you did my 8th and it was awesome :hail: I had a few q's about this kit and was wondering if you could shed some light...

It looks like the stg2 is coming with DW750cc injectors, are these large enough to support CAI/DP/EXH + aftercooler? I only have a CAI and would probably add an aftercooler before anything else..I am undecided on DP/EXH.

Also, I see on flashprotuning.com that you guys have a SC Civic running some type of boost control...will this be available for the 9th gen and what exactly is it comprised of..

Lastly, do you still need to crush the FPR? and is it recommended to upgrade the fuel pump?

Last edited:
No need to crush the fuel pump on this 9th Gen CT Supercharger Kit. Even the Stage 1 kit will come with new injectors (550cc). No official info is out yet on what exactly the Stage 2 kit will include, or what boost it will be running.

The stock fuel pump will be fine for the Stage 1 kit.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what we need to do with the spark plugs for this kit? The 8th gen required 1 step colder plugs for stage 2, but I'm wondering if we need to the same?

Does anybody know what we need to do with the spark plugs for this kit? The 8th gen required 1 step colder plugs for stage 2, but I'm wondering if we need to the same?

I'm running stock plugs. In fact, I've have yet to see any colder plug offerings for our engine. Again, I don't know how CT-E will be categorizing their stages in pulley size but IF the 3.8 is stage 1 and the 3.6 is stage 2, you'll be fine.

Back