CT Engineering Supercharger Beta Testing

I would just google search. They're big on Acurazine.

Here's one review thread:
http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734592

I would take down the post with the discount code and link because I think the promo pricing was for another forum and it really works unfairly against the other vendors to be posting promotional material, especially since they pay for sponsorships, etc.

Last edited:
They are offering 3.8", 3.6", and 3.15" pulleys with 550cc, 550cc, and 750cc injectors, respectively.

Considering they are claiming a 50-70+ increase to HP at the wheel depending on pulley size and injectors, I would imagine the testing was done using the 3.15" pulley.

Last edited:
Man if this is a true discount, then In my opinion the other vendors should price match it.

how would they go from 260 and then to 338 on the same pulley. 338hp was 3.15" stage 2 pulley with bigger injectors. Thus, stage 1 was likely the 3.8 or 3.6 pulley.

Man if this is a true discount, then In my opinion the other vendors should price match it.

I knew I should've kept this to myself...now we're going to start a vendor war webby jrotax101 can we erase any mention of the sale. I don't want to be responsible for any of this as I was trying to be helpful by telling others that they could save a few bucks.

I knew I should've kept this to myself...now we're going to start a vendor war webby jrotax101 can we erase any mention of the sale. I don't want to be responsible for any of this as I was trying to be helpful by telling others that they could save a few bucks.
I apologize brosky, wasn't trying to start a war at all as I did not post the link with this information

Yeah man I appreciate the heads up. Don't keep this stuff to yourself. We have needs too.

As far as I'm concerned as long as you are not involved with said company giving discounts, in any way shape or form, then you can share what you find with the public for the better good. If the vendors want to keep the business then they can match it. That's how markets work efficiently.

Man you can't beat this price seriously, it's actually cheaper than what the beta kit was sold for :eek2:

Back