• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Custom Sunshade

13SISedan

I have the heatshield brand one. Fits 100% in width and height. Just wished it rolled up smaller or folder up. This thing is long

Phaheem

Southern CA
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've got a generic $8 sun shade that totally does not fit. Even after spending about 5 minutes adjusting it, I still find it has fallen down in the morning. Any great ones for the Coupe?
Yeah our windshields are extremely raked and abnormally large. I read a review about the 9th gen Civic where the reviewer said he hadn't seen such a raked windshield since the Countach lol.

With that said, I'd recommend getting one through your dealer, or college hills Honda. Get one that's cut specifically for our cars; don't waste your time/money on the generic stuff because you'll never find one that fits.

Last edited:

r3ap3r

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
I have CoverCraft UVS100 and it's really nice and sturdy (albeit a bit on the expensive side). Highly recommended.

Last edited:

stormtrooper

Just ordered HD-82 intro tech sunshade off eBay. Cost $34.95 with free shipping will take a picture for everybody when it arrives.