• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Design the dragon meet tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobshur

Atlanta
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
I think they look nice,I'll get one for sure.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Well, I was hoping a few designs would be submitted so people could at least have a few things to choose from. I just threw that together....

Maybe give it a few more days, and if no one submits something, we'll start a buy thread I guess?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Well, I was hoping a few designs would be submitted so people could at least have a few things to choose from. I just threw that together....

Maybe give it a few more days, and if no one submits something, we'll start a buy thread I guess?

Good idea, I don't know if anyone will submit any designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.