• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Design the dragon meet tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Has wick-away light wt. shirts been considered ? Will cost more but, it's a suggestion.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Any type of shirt could be used. Normal, ring spun, moisture wicking... it's all just a matter of cost. If someone wants a specific type, it could be done for that person as well. The price could just be adjusted.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I don't know much about t shirt constuction, but last years shirts weren't bad in quality.

If I could design a shirt then that would be great but I don't have the software to do it, I'm still sticking behind my star wars idea also, if anyone wants to take me up on that.

bobshur

Atlanta
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Will it be a buy at the meet or in advance? Different colors? I'm going but just Saturday.

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
We've always ordered the shirts ahead of this meet so they arrive in our mailbox beforehand or can be delivered at the meet. I believe the shirts were always ready in time to wear at the meet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.