Design the dragon meet tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
mock.jpg

Dfront.jpg

dback.jpg

We need some full designs soon. That way users can vote or pick what they want made. Then we need to start a buying thread, followed by an actual production run... so they'd be ready well in time for the meet.

I'm not really sure. Production was messed up royally last year...and it caused some major issues. I don't want there to be those issues again.

Has wick-away light wt. shirts been considered ? Will cost more but, it's a suggestion.

Any type of shirt could be used. Normal, ring spun, moisture wicking... it's all just a matter of cost. If someone wants a specific type, it could be done for that person as well. The price could just be adjusted.

I don't know much about t shirt constuction, but last years shirts weren't bad in quality.

If I could design a shirt then that would be great but I don't have the software to do it, I'm still sticking behind my star wars idea also, if anyone wants to take me up on that.

Will it be a buy at the meet or in advance? Different colors? I'm going but just Saturday.

We've always ordered the shirts ahead of this meet so they arrive in our mailbox beforehand or can be delivered at the meet. I believe the shirts were always ready in time to wear at the meet.

Last edited:
Love the mock ups... and I like Monk's idea on the extra quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back